What new skill/ skill rework/ vaal skill would you like to see on 3.0 ?

I wish they would fix arc to make it useable outside of mines. Damage is just really bad unless you have insane gear or the boss has exactly 2 adds near it. They should fix it D3 style with a jewel, something like "15% increased lightning damage. With 40 int in radius, arc chains an additional 1-2 times and deals (50-75)% more damage only to the first enemy hit. Limited to 2."
Vaal Double Strike needs to be able to have more than one duplicate out at once.
It's silly that it has three charges but a limit of one duplicate.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Apr 29, 2017, 8:00:26 PM
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Vaal Double Strike needs to be able to have more than one duplicate out at once.
It's silly that it has three charges but a limit of one duplicate.
I have to completely agree with you mate
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
would be nice to break the traditional % of weapon damage or flat damage skills, for instance:

burning rage blast (str, spell, aoe, fire)

fire nova that deals maximum life* 0.05 as damage
adds 0.01*lv of missing life as fire damage

for a char with 8k life and lv 20 gem this skill will deal 400 base damage wich is ok since you are geting free damage for stacking life, if same char olso has 3k life reserved then the base damage will be of 1000.

numbers are just for example but all in all it will be a true blood magic skill that increace with sacrifice.

------------

infused weapon (int, melee, aoe)

adds chaos damage to melee attack based on unreserved mana
enemys killed will explode dealing % of the original damage and applying the on death explosion curse to nearby monsters.

this may sound confusing so will try to explain it

original hit: 1000 dmg

if the monster is killed it will explode dealing 750dmg around, if the monsters hit by the explosion die they will explode for 562 dmg each, if those hit by the explosion olso die they will explode for 421 dmg and so on.

to sum it up it will be a high damage single target melee hit with the hability to create chain reaction if many weak monsters are close by.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

I just want some permanent minions
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
New Skill?

I'd like to see a kamikaze minion to be honest. After getting curious and making a spectre of one of Alira's Martyr's just to see what happened (Hint: Exactly what you'd expect), I got thinking that we don't have any minions whose purpose is to get up into an enemies grill and then explode.

Instead our temporary minions consist of basically just SRS and Skeles which all are duration reliant to go punch stuff...

Also, a direct damage Chaos Skill would be nifty. As of right now, they're all DoT focused, with a minor amount of DD... Would love a more DD focused skill. Be it an attack/spell, I don't mind.

Vaal Skill?

Vaal Blood Rage. Would be interesting if this variant was more universal, with untyped Leech and Cast Speed in addition to Attack Speed. Possibly with a suitable buffed downside.

Skill Rework?

Caustic Arrow.

Mostly because I'm curious as to how it'll fare with the DoT changes coming in 3.0. Also, its mediocre damage against single targets or fast targets really lets it down...

I mean, something as simple as classifying the cloud as a Poison, so that poison damage modifiers (Including the new nodes they're giving poison modifiers to) could be used to scale it for example, even if they do keep the non-stacking nature of the clouds.
"
Tarille wrote:
New Skill?

I'd like to see a kamikaze minion to be honest. After getting curious and making a spectre of one of Alira's Martyr's just to see what happened (Hint: Exactly what you'd expect), I got thinking that we don't have any minions whose purpose is to get up into an enemies grill and then explode.

Instead our temporary minions consist of basically just SRS and Skeles which all are duration reliant to go punch stuff...

Also, a direct damage Chaos Skill would be nifty. As of right now, they're all DoT focused, with a minor amount of DD... Would love a more DD focused skill. Be it an attack/spell, I don't mind.

Vaal Skill?

Vaal Blood Rage. Would be interesting if this variant was more universal, with untyped Leech and Cast Speed in addition to Attack Speed. Possibly with a suitable buffed downside.

Skill Rework?

Caustic Arrow.

Mostly because I'm curious as to how it'll fare with the DoT changes coming in 3.0. Also, its mediocre damage against single targets or fast targets really lets it down...

I mean, something as simple as classifying the cloud as a Poison, so that poison damage modifiers (Including the new nodes they're giving poison modifiers to) could be used to scale it for example, even if they do keep the non-stacking nature of the clouds.

aside from single target (and having to rely on other skills for that) the biggest problem ive found with CA is the mechanics of it-that since it doesnt *hit* nothing can be instakilled. you can be at endgame, and go back to merciless A3 and white packs will still have to degen to be killed. of course its a lot faster than high maps, but vs other skills with a *hit* which can instakill packs it lags behind. this is less of a complaint and more something ive noticed after playing a couple high level characters with it. i still love the skill and have a blast playing it though since the playstyle suits me and is what i like.
"
awave wrote:
aside from single target (and having to rely on other skills for that) the biggest problem ive found with CA is the mechanics of it-that since it doesnt *hit* nothing can be instakilled. you can be at endgame, and go back to merciless A3 and white packs will still have to degen to be killed. of course its a lot faster than high maps, but vs other skills with a *hit* which can instakill packs it lags behind. this is less of a complaint and more something ive noticed after playing a couple high level characters with it. i still love the skill and have a blast playing it though since the playstyle suits me and is what i like.

Yeah, that can suck.

Though, it's not the biggest of deals for the most part. It essentially gives it a Totem-esk playstyle, where you just hit and run dropping fart clouds on packs and moving on while they die to degen (Similar to Totem builds where you drop your totem near a pack and move on), then go back later and pick up loot.

It can get annoying though, when a few mobs on the edge of the pack survive because they take a few steps towards you and move out of the clouds you've dropped... (While Totems will draw attention to themselves, essentially bringing the packs into ideal range for them to be obliterated)

It's the same thing that makes mobile enemies a PITA to deal with, such as Tormented Spirits or Izaro, since you'll drop a fart cloud and they'll just move out of it, taking like 1-2 ticks of damage and that's it. There's nothing like The Goddess Scorned "Faster DoT" to help frontload the damage dealt either.

Though, this could be addressed by making the cloud simply apply a debuff to targets that does the DoT, so it would be less impacted by targets stepping out of the cloud (Though, I suppose that starts to water down the identity of the skill)

The lack of a "Hit" though, does have some impacts. Such as making Leech not possible for it (So innately, it will never really compete with top tier meta skills with the VP/GR combo) and inability to apply Poison (As such, it can actually mean other bow skills can be more effective for dealing Chaos DoT. Since get a nice damage bow + physical attack like Tornado Shot. Slap on Poison and blam, you scale good DoT, get decent ST damage, don't care about mob movement and don't have to faff around trying to get yourself a +3 gem bow which requires Exalts)

But yeah... It's a cool ability. I really enjoy it, despite its downsides. Especially with the hentai MTX for it, it can look so silly covering the entire screen in pink tentacles.
Vaal vitality.

10% more life
10% life regen
Lacerate is currently in a really sad spot after the aoe changes. Giving it a chance to cause bleeding would at least help if the aoe is gonna stay the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info