New Beta Timeline - Late May/Early June: The Fall of Oriath Beta begins.

"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
LamanteRenan wrote:
Legacy will be extended till July?

Nah. More likely that they would run an event like a flashback, that can go through that time.

Will be kinda boring, though, as we already have a full legacy league now.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
"
Thyrandor wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
LamanteRenan wrote:

Nah. More likely that they would run an event like a flashback, that can go through that time.

Will be kinda boring, though, as we already have a full legacy league now.

A true clusterfuck league is different than Legacy though, where you only have a couple of mechanics active at a time.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Apr 28, 2017, 1:13:26 PM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
LamanteRenan wrote:

The flesh back was this league though =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
All league mods + BLAMT fucking when
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
LamanteRenan wrote:

The flesh back was this league though =/

Flesh back? Sounds... sexay
U MAD?
Flashback Month...

Extend legacy...

Why not test something instead

Why not try World events

"
Those who played diablo 2 remember world event. These event consisted (and still consist) in Diablo's clone walking the earth. The way this event is triggered is when people sell x amount of SOJ to the vendor.
Something similar could be happening in POE and Hell it would be fun.
The basic mechanic would be, instead of SOJ, the event is triggered by X number of Y league related unique items are sold to the vendor will bring back the mod to the POE realm for 24h*.
With all the league items available with Perandus league, this would have been a glorious wheel of Fun that got funnier and funnier
IE: X rampage league specific unique items were sold to the vendor, For the next 24h, live has Rampage mod activated, its no longer gated to Zana.

X Anarchy league specific unique items were sold to the vendor, for the next 24h, live has Increased ratio of rogue exiles

This would:
1) be fun as fuck
2) temporary ungated content
3) Create cohesion in the comunity
4) Bad-unique items sink

So instead of having Leaguestone's league as Objects they would just be triggered by community
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Flashback Month...

Extend legacy...

Why not try World events

"
Those who played diablo 2 remember world event. These event consisted (and still consist) in Diablo's clone walking the earth. The way this event is triggered is when people sell x amount of SOJ to the vendor.
The basic mechanic would be, instead of SOJ, the event is triggered by X number of Y league related unique items are sold to the vendor will bring back the mod to the POE realm for 24h*.
With all the league items available with Perandus league, this would have been a glorious wheel of Fun that got funnier and funnier
IE: X rampage league specific unique items were sold to the vendor, For the next 24h, live has Rampage mod activated, its no longer gated to Zana.

X Anarchy league specific unique items were sold to the vendor, for the next 24h, live has Increased ratio of rogue exiles

This would:
1) be fun as fuck
4) Bad-unique items sink

So instead of having Leaguestone's league as Objects they would just be triggered by community

This..

Would...

Be...

AWESOME!!!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Hmm i doubt they would make a just 1 month league, so is probably going to be another 3 month league after legacy, which would mean like 2 months of beta testing? Even tho they say is supposed to be delivered on July, i really think it will be pulled back to around August.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Apr 28, 2017, 3:39:29 PM
Well, I have a trip scheduled for ten days at the end of July, so Chris only has three choices: Begin 3.0 very early in July; begin it after the first week of August when I'm back; or grant me a beta key so I can get a taste of the game and my trip won't interfere. A beta key means that you won't have to schedule the launch around my vacation. hint hint. ;)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Flashback Month...

Extend legacy...

Why not try World events

"

This would:
1) be fun as fuck
4) Bad-unique items sink

This..

Would...

Be...

AWESOME!!!
They already have the material with leaguestones this would be a great way to test World events
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info