Bug, 2 divinations lost in the stash

hi all!
A few minutes ago, I went to complete a prophecy to shavronne and she drops me his two divinations, the astethe and the offering, I went to put both divinations in the premium tab of the stsh of divination and as by magic the divinations have disappeared. please help me!!!!
Last edited by azooma on Apr 27, 2017, 10:21:37 AM
Last bumped on May 2, 2017, 3:16:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What is your Divination Tab set to?

If it's only showing full sets, your cards are there but not being displayed.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
No, I know how the tab works. I also know that I had two asthete and 1 offering and after putting the other two in the tab, I still have the same ones I had. This means that the cards have disappeared.
Last edited by azooma on Apr 27, 2017, 10:53:02 AM
up!
Is anyone going to solve my problem?
"
azooma wrote:
up!
Is anyone going to solve my problem?

If the cards truly did disappear, then no nothing will be done about it. Items lost for any reason cannot and will not be returned/restored/whatever. That said, unless you DC'ed/rolled back, then it doesn't seem likely that they disappeared, and is more likely that you misclicked somewhere, and they are either somewhere else in your stash, or you vendored them, etc.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info