I asked if I could get 6 grand to support GGG.

Parents said ''You literally have not touch PoE in like 2 months hell you aren't even 40/40 for once'' I was like but but IT WAS JUST REHASH GARBAGE IS WHY =( I'm waiting for the expansion sniff please believe me :(

/dinosaurs :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2017, 1:24:36 AM
"
Parents said ''You literally have not touch PoE in like 2 months hell you aren't even 40/40 for once'' I was like but but IT WAS JUST REHASH GARBAGE IS WHY =( I'm waiting for the expansion sniff please believe me :(

tell them that beta invite cost 6k

... 6k? am i smelling 2uniques and a div card for each?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 26, 2017, 10:22:33 PM
Your parents actually care about your lack of challenge production? Silly dinosaurs :D

uh final tier support pack phoenix pack and a lot of div cards.

I'm never ever going to buy a unique not for 2500$ lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Just watched World of Warcraft movie. Maybe your parents are pissed at you for telling them that investing in that movie would be a good move. I don't think there will be a sequel. Better than Dungeon Siege movie but not by much. I liked Final Fantasy better than both. Your parents are not happy with your advise.

Edit: Chris is smart to not want a PoE movie. It would probably be a stinker too. Even Chris Roberts of famous Wing Commander series couldn't make a good movie from it.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 26, 2017, 10:40:37 PM
"
uh final tier support pack phoenix pack and a lot of div cards.

I'm never ever going to buy a unique not for 2500$ lol

make this happen and ill make a poll on you
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
2 friends will be designing it for me if I ever get my money :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Just watched World of Warcraft movie. Maybe your parents are pissed at you for telling them that investing in that movie would be a good move. I don't think there will be a sequel. Better than Dungeon Siege movie but not by much. I liked Final Fantasy better than both. Your parents are not happy with your advise.

Edit: Chris is smart to not want a PoE movie. It would probably be a stinker too. Even Chris Roberts of famous Wing Commander series couldn't make a good movie from it.

That's because Chris knows that a TV Series would fit best the kind of history and lore that have PoE.

I would also like 6K grand for free to support GGG, if i win lottery ill make it happen xD.
This seems to be a fitting Divination Card for the occasion:
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
MY ARMS AREN'T SMALL =(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info