So Cyclone got improvements for 3.0 what about Lightning Strike?

Lightning Strike gets stuck and does not shoot over objects!? GGG?
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2017, 7:27:14 PM
"
Lightning Strike gets stuck and does not shoot over objects!? GGG?
What id love is Vaal lightning strike to turn you into the vector instead of a target

because once the target dies, skill is over
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
But lightning strike is very much a ranged skill that can hit the entire screen at once with any GMP added. And if you add in a chain it goes around corners anyway..
"
Nubman wrote:
But lightning strike is very much a ranged skill that can hit the entire screen at once with any GMP added. And if you add in a chain it goes around corners anyway..

It's not a ranged skill if there's a grain of sand on the ground in front of you. Pretty bad when you are hitting away and have an effective range of 0.

Chain only applies if you hit something, and at a major cost in damage. On the other hand, I never felt like I needed GMP/LMP, there are already plenty of projectiles when you level it up.

Here's my setup:

I could put Fortify on a different skill and add something else, maybe Increased Burning Damage, but I don't need IBD for clearing, and I do need Fortify for bosses. I can also swap Point Blank or Faster Projectiles for Pierce for bosses, depending if I need to keep my distance or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info