CWC Scorching Ray/Whispering Ice(Icestorm) Casting Feathered and Unusable

Reference number: 4,063,352,447 (also contained within Screenshot).

Half the time when i get stunned (lots of multiple small stuns) whilst channeling scorching ray, the channeling process becomes feathered in the way of the casting and halts multiple times as if i am being consistently stunned. this happens and continues to happen even when there are no enemies around and only when i continue to cast the skill and requires me to stop and re-cast it.

Furthermore, i performed some testing and found i could 'proc' this and achieve the same result by pressing the skill button ('Q' in this case) multiple times in quick succession and then immediately holding that skill and it continues to be used in that fashion as if i were still pressing that skill multiple times. The reason why i mention stun is because this is when i really noticed it happening as it has a similar process and the same result as the testing aforementioned.

Here's the screenshot:

I am more than willing to help and assist you in any way possible so feel free to let me know via PM. Much obliged, dear consumer Questlord.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Apr 28, 2017, 11:38:29 AM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2017, 6:10:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
oh, thanks for that. i appreciate your altruism.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info