Ultra Rare Economy

"
SquallionX wrote:

Did you ear what is a passion?

Says the street dealer.

Is that really a passion or an addiction? Ask yourself the question.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Anyone planning to buy a shavs or headhunters or anything like it better be no-lifeing that first week or two. If you can't play the league during the first month, good luck getting what you need. Be prepared to farm boring content really fast with the cheapest speed build you can get and get friendly with that chaos reccipe.

Also realize that the unique you are chasing is going to get nerfed in the next couple of leagues and all your work will be garbage sitting in a stash tab. I hope you enjoy it for the month you get to use it if you have a life outside of path

Headhunter yes but shavs/kaoms are very much within an average players pricerange. Regular shavs is like 4 ex, with activing trading and a random exalt drop or two, and you should at least have that by 90. You will generally get one pure exalted per lvl 90 so i dont see how you cant come up with 3 ex over the course of your leveling. Even if you are unlucky, you will be real close at that point. Shavs is very obtainable, now getting a good role and the six link wellllll,that is what it is.

Last edited by DuckYourHead321 on Apr 27, 2017, 4:23:47 AM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
You have greatly overestimated the amount of time invested that it takes to obtain items, unless you are playing SSF.

There are tons of different strategies out there for getting rich, and most all of them work. With a little research into how the people you are saying "Those those guys" about are getting to that point, there is no reason you can't have everything they do. Game knowledge is extremely important. Knowing what is valuable and why, that makes a huge difference in your ability to generate wealth.

hint: no one gets rich purely off of tier 1 unique drops they get in the wild.

Also, nothing in this game is that rare (okay, mirrors). Look at how many of any item you can pick are for sale in any given league on poe.trade.

Dear Grandmaster of knowledge, please tell us then, where we need to farm to find our skyforth, shavs or golem gems.

Enlighten us with your big wisdom, tell the dumb people of us, what we must kill, to finally have our items drop!

The items are super rare, to say otherwise makes you look like a clown, sorry to say. ;) Even streamers like ZiggyD, who have a huge amount of knowledge, rely purely on trading. But hey, maybe they don´t know what you know, so please tell us where we can find these items!

POE is a game, so we want to play it and right now, not playing the game, is the only chance we have to gain good items and this seems wrong.

I am not keen on a D2 style of play, where farming one boss is all you do to find items, but some more ways to actually find stuff by playing, would be wonderful. We have the Divination cards, they are great, but way to rare.

In all league I found a single divination box and I play with the ambush leaguestone almost all day... Six links are another topic, over 250 fuse and nada... this is just horrible! How many years are we supposed to play, to find a six link, to have access to build defining items, especially if leagues only last three months!?
Last edited by Ygidua on Apr 27, 2017, 5:41:02 AM
@Ygiuda: Did you even read a single word of what he posted? He seperated it from the rest of his text, still seems to be not enough...

He explicitely says: Getting rich by trading! Not dropping the actual items you want in the wild. Of course you won't. But farming a few hours for Shavs or the Golem gems is really easy and there are tons of different methods to do it.

The fact that you think 250 fuses is somehow a "big" amount shows me you haven't found any of the ways to farm properly yet though.
Last edited by Burgingham on Apr 27, 2017, 11:21:33 AM
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
You have greatly overestimated the amount of time invested that it takes to obtain items, unless you are playing SSF.

There are tons of different strategies out there for getting rich, and most all of them work. With a little research into how the people you are saying "Those those guys" about are getting to that point, there is no reason you can't have everything they do. Game knowledge is extremely important. Knowing what is valuable and why, that makes a huge difference in your ability to generate wealth.

Also, nothing in this game is that rare (okay, mirrors). Look at how many of any item you can pick are for sale in any given league on poe.trade.

Dear Grandmaster of knowledge, please tell us then, where we need to farm to find our skyforth, shavs or golem gems.

Enlighten us with your big wisdom, tell the dumb people of us, what we must kill, to finally have our items drop!

The items are super rare, to say otherwise makes you look like a clown, sorry to say. ;) Even streamers like ZiggyD, who have a huge amount of knowledge, rely purely on trading. But hey, maybe they don´t know what you know, so please tell us where we can find these items!

POE is a game, so we want to play it and right now, not playing the game, is the only chance we have to gain good items and this seems wrong.

I am not keen on a D2 style of play, where farming one boss is all you do to find items, but some more ways to actually find stuff by playing, would be wonderful. We have the Divination cards, they are great, but way to rare.

In all league I found a single divination box and I play with the ambush leaguestone almost all day... Six links are another topic, over 250 fuse and nada... this is just horrible! How many years are we supposed to play, to find a six link, to have access to build defining items, especially if leagues only last three months!?

Kill lots of monsters, sell the good and ok items that you don't want, buy items you do want. Don't buy too many items you don't need and don't plan for a build that requires expensive items until you have the currency to buy what you want unless you have a plan to make it work until you get the good stuff. This is easily done since the truly build defining uniques are not very expensive.
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info