Will there be another challenge league before 3.0 release?

Is there any info about this yet? I'm struggling to find any. Do you think legacy will be active for just the 3 months or until the expansion comes out?
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2017, 8:27:31 PM
Fuck no.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nope. More likely they'll simply delay the end of Legacy. They could also schedule events rather than run an entire league.
I remeber the Darkshrine one month event before the Ascendancy expansion. Thought they could do something simillar. But I think there will be much more time than a month before 3.0 launches after 3 moths of legacy. Which means they would have to run more events or much longer event/league.
According to https://redd.it/67e23c

We may have enough time for another league
Last edited by ChuanHsing on Apr 25, 2017, 8:54:17 AM
It's going to be the one month AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! League with everything active everywhere all the time (toasters need not apply).
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
According to https://redd.it/67e23c

We may have enough time for another league

Hopefully it won't be anything like that shit-show.
U MAD?
There's what, 5 weeks left to Legacy? That puts us end of May, first week of June at the latest.

And the teaser this week said "beta will soon start". Initially they were looking for a June/July launch but it seems they are behind schedule.

I think we have at least a month in between leagues, probably 6-8 weeks. They will likely do a 1 month event with some downtime here and there.
"
Mythabril wrote:
It's going to be the one month AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! League with everything active everywhere all the time (toasters need not apply).

Didn't we JUST have one of those? Unless it's enforced HCSSF BLAMT.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:

Didn't we JUST have one of those? Unless it's enforced HCSSF BLAMT.

Legacy is up to three active some of the time, not everything active everywhere at all times.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info