Echoes of mutation instance crash

Hey, so I just had an instance crash upon completing the prophecy echoes of mutation, the following link is a recording of what happened.

http://plays.tv/video/58feca77e3880847bf/echoes-of-mutation-instance-crash
Last bumped on May 7, 2017, 10:54:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I take same crash, same prophecy prop.
IGN : WalkOnTheEarth
Happened twice today to me (rolled the prophecy and already had a sealed one from Yama The White). I went there, without any leaguestones (only the prophecy), separated both bosses, and attempted to kill them one by one. Maligaro Echo was the first to come, so I attacked him. The moment he died, game crashed.

I used the sealed prophecy and tried again. It was easy to 1vs1 Maligaro Echo, so I tried to 2vs1 them this time, because my life was not going down. Killed Fidelitas without trouble, game was running smooth. The moment I land the killing blow on Maligaro Echo, game crashes again. Both times I tried to rejoin the instance but a "server closed, unable to join" would pop up in chat(or something like that, dont remember exactly)

I guess Maligaro Echo is crashing the game, as I have seen a bunch of post about him, but no idea.

Kinda unrelated, but I had EXACTLY the same problem with my last run on Cruel Lab. Game crashed with killing blow on Izaro. My Hardcore character died, so I cant try to replicate the Cruel Lab crash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info