@&$)(;:\Your favorite Quotes Thread/:;()$&@

Submit your own. Feel a little inspired? Have the blues? Want to share a laugh... Than go ahead.

-Cheers

"The purpose of life- I'm sorry I couldn't quite hear you... Too busy enjoying life." -Solwitch
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 11:11:03 PM
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

-Joker
"Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future." -Smiling Jack
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"Some of the most vocal critics of the way things are being done are people who have done nothing themselves, and whose only contributions to society are their complaints and moral exhibitionism." - Thomas Sowell
anything is everything
I don't want to wonder whether the people I contact are just shells or not. That's why I sexually harass them, and will continue to do so. - Taichi, Cross channel

Positive attitudes are always artificial and contrived. You should remember that. – Sharin no kuni

There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing. - Hachiman Hikigaya
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Apr 25, 2017, 6:28:07 AM
People are raging in my chat, "you advertise coffee but never talk about it"
- nugiyen, coffee-talk podcast

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"A good sailor doesn't become so by sailing calm seas"

Read this on one of those calendars with quotes for each day, on a day that was particularly tough ... so it stuck in my head for the last 30+ yrs :D
Last edited by Ribbsey on Apr 25, 2017, 1:08:18 PM
"slow motion is better than no motion"
Smoother than Smooth.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

-Narrator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info