Wolves attack my car in Alaska (pictures included)

Friend comes back from visiting Alaska and tells me he will never again go camping. So obviously I asked why?

"We decided to drive to a popular destination camping ground near Anchorage and well everything was going well. Before arriving we had to stop because one of my friends spotted a great Alaskan moose, their fucking huge and extremely rare to spot, very elusive. Well we weren't stupid we didn't approach just took pictures while by our car JUST in case it decided to charge. BUT we heard a weird hissing noise, couldn't figure out were the hell was coming from. It couldn't be a cat or bear just fucking groggling hissing noise...

Spoiler

"WOLVES!!!"

The moose stood its fucking ground and we thought shit bring out the camera planet earth eat your hard out... Than my baby girl of 9 started crying. The wolves completely fucking looked our way. We were about 50 feet?

Spoiler

We jolted inside our jeep... I wasn't really scared, I mean metal vs a wolf no way they could fucking get to us, well the moose escaped and we had 3 wolves surrounding our car. We started taking pictures again, what's the harm. Than we hear a fucking loud pop. One of the wolves popped our back tire. A fucking popped back tire in wet snow... We all panicked. Beeped the horn, car running nothing fucking derailed them. Then we heard a clink noise, the fucking back bumper of the car was in one of the wolves mouth.

Anyways three wolves fucking became fucking 7... The noises they made fucking eeerie... We decided fuck it start driving even if it's a Crawl. My kid wasn't helping. Then bam... They started fucking biting all the tires, one of them jumped on the hood. Remember flat tires, jeep wasn't a jeep anymore.

We were about 3 miles away from salvation than all of a sudden another car appeared was resident sheriff. Blasted his gun just like that wolves were gone. The road we used is constant tourist route so imagine if it was not... Never fucking again. Mother Nature you scary."
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 24, 2017, 4:32:39 PM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 5:17:14 PM
Quality Solwitch thread. 3/10

Why didnt you poke them with a stick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeaztQK9If0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info