Try to predict a Unique item that will come in 3.0!

My guess is a soultaker/blood magic item

something for melee, Life and anti-CI

"Insufficient Mana is taped into Life pool"

What Unique/Flavour mod you think will be on 3.0?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 24, 2017, 7:02:09 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2017, 2:05:18 AM
Crescent of Lunaris, some claw type with a waxing and waning status, depending on the hand you put it.
Face of Solaris, some shield that blinds on block and has higher block chance against blinded opponents and adds fire damage and blind support to Reckoning counter attacks.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I could see an arakaali armour piece...
Helmet with accuracy and some poison related stuff?
Boots that make you resistant/immune to desecrated ground/toxic clouds/poison?
Gloves that give you a chance to poison on hit and maybe have poison prolif or some other poison interaction?
Body armour that grants "Raise Spiders" skill that scalest with int AND dex?

Or jewelry...
Ring that has a chance to cast "Raise Spiders" on kill?
Amulet that has a chance to cause some kind of spider web effect that deals a bit of dot and slows enemies?

More like wishes rather than a predictions:
A staff that has reduced int requirement, but increased strength requirement and grants you a spell that scales with strength (some kind of volcano eruption thingy or a meteor shower or something like that. the latter would be awesome.)
Also I hope for a non-shield armour piece that gives a bonus to maximum fire resistance.
Because reasons.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Mythabril wrote:
Crescent of Lunaris, some claw type with a waxing and waning status, depending on the hand you put it.
Face of Solaris, some shield that blinds on block and has higher block chance against blinded opponents and adds fire damage and blind support to Reckoning counter attacks.
was expecting for people to use Lunaris/Solaris fresco as starting point XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
the "fun enforcer", a unique helm which (among other affixes) changes every instances' loot setting to "free for all".
Something to go with The Baron to make 1200+ STR a reasonable goal.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Something to go with The Baron to make 1200+ STR a reasonable goal.

Like Reworking Dominating blow and Buffing Pillar of the caged God
You should REALLY fix the thread title.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
You should REALLY fix the thread title.
better?
A little, still leaves a lot to the imagination ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info