Survivalibity high Tier maps-Help

Hi,
i have question, how to increase my chance to survive in lets say tier 11 unique maps where are 3 bosses with a lot of life and huge dps with 200% dps ?
My char : Slayer Life :5000 Armor 10k (with flask 25k) Dps : 60k
Eq :
Spoiler

Last bumped on Apr 26, 2017, 5:51:45 AM
Tier 11 unique map with 3 bosses, it's Caerr Blaidd isn't it?

You need anti-bleed flasks to kill them easily.

Other then that 5k life is nothing. I'd throw away your helmet and boots. Instead of body armour with zero life increase try to get belly or at least rare armour with more life. Gloves is also meh. Basically get more life on everything, only belt is kinda ok.
Last edited by fwd on Apr 23, 2017, 1:34:26 PM
sry it was Tier 10 , 3 wolves with different ellements .
Helmet and boots are from build from this forum, try to find non unique helmet and boots?
Belly 6L is preety expensive (6L - 400 ch). Even 7k hp dont help me, with 5k i was on two hits.
60k DPS for Endgame is ok ? 10k Armor? i dont know how much i should have. What with res, if i will go to full life ,wiil be there place for enough res? now i have fi/co/lig~ 60% chaos 6% in merc.
Change build.

Trust me.
Wolves are Caerr Blaidd. They inflict very strong bleeding I'd even bring 3 anti-bleed flasks in that fight.

I'm not expert about your build, so you better to ask in build thread about gear. But there is a difference between fast clear setup with +movespeed items and boss kill setup with more survivability. Both your helmet and boots are great for fast clearing, but for high tier maps you either should replace them or get more life on everything else and keep them. Also in general you don't want to have evasion boots on armour character.

You want to have all elemental resists 75%. Period.

Chaos resist is more or less irrelevant. It's good addition to have on gear, but not required. I cleared all T16 and I have -18% chaos resist atm.

About DPS ask from you build experts, for me 60k seems very low tbh. But real DPS and tooltip DPS could be very different actually.

Belly is expensive, but it's for reason. Try to find rare armour with life/resists otherwise, should be cheaper.
Last edited by fwd on Apr 23, 2017, 2:04:11 PM
elemental resistances should be capped from second half merciless, if you have only 60% you take 60% more elemental damage compared to 75%. hard to survive in maps with that.

against big phys hitters, 10k armour is very little effective without having additional reduction from endurance charges. you maybe can have near to 100% IC uptime against packs, but against single target you are left vulnerable.

edit: I dont think 60k tooltip dps on Sunder is too bad
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Apr 23, 2017, 2:07:43 PM
And btw consider replacing Flame Golem with Stone one in boss fights. Decoy totem also could be good addition for difficult boss fights if you able to find free button/socket for it.
Last edited by fwd on Apr 23, 2017, 2:26:17 PM
Wouldn't go for belly, too expensive, and you already have a 6L.

Just reroll your chest into something like this:

Life > resists > armour

Same goes for all other pieces. Life, life, life.

---

If you want more DpS, remove ECoMS from your 6L, and add another damage gem.
Concentrated effect is a nobrainer on Sunder, you won't even notice its downside.
Conc effect will bring you above 100k.

To maintain Endurance charges, use Endurng Cry before entering diffuclt fights (or... on every pack).

Trade Ancestral Protector with Ancestral Warchief. It's just better.

---

Build in general: You'll hit a wall.
You'll maybe make it into higher map tiers, but there's only so much you can do with a no mitigation no crazy life pool marohi erqi dude. If you want to shoot for lategame, this is not the way to do it.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Ludvator wrote:

against big phys hitters, 10k armour is very little effective without having additional reduction from endurance charges. you maybe can have near to 100% IC uptime against packs, but against single target you are left vulnerable.

10k AR is 10% more EHP against hits of size 10k, 10k AR + 5 Endurance Charges is a total of 37.5% more EHP against hits of size 10k

10k AR is 20% more EHP against hits of size 5k, 10k AR + 5 endurance charges is a total of 50% more EHP against hits of size 5k

what counts as "very little effective" is pretty debatable, but what isn't debatable is that if you want to benefit from Armour Rating you do want those Endurance Charges up :>

(Also Soul of Steel whenever possible)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I wouldn't think about it like EHP, you dont take that big hits on regular basis, this kind of hits players try to avoid and what matters is if they can survive the occasional hit or not.

20% additional phys reduction charges is really low end, and if you made your "EHP" testing on 2k hits that are still high, more common and can come in burst, the difference would be much greater
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info