[Help] First time creating a build

I am trying to do a build for the first time, it is a zombie summoner(never really played a summoner until maps :/) so this is what i came up with:

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPkzAwB634rpAkuuGyXZW20ZfRgI9CL07Ipr28BUbAu86mpDkyfJPb6Kf8bviL-XoS_K0xGWwcX5N_IetAwHHtfP6rpGcZUuSbENfPDVV8lJUSj6gse4k9P7-egc3Kh9QYfr7o8aWpG3Pprgpwgy0Wqs_gpFnY9G2QtFRwZJ2L1TUpuhGmwqmIhAwGb31zbp-oCmrASzzLysmCSqkDOiAKrEOlgWb_AfhWBVxvrS42po8k25Fy9k51XWgKThiB2q_knsGHC72RMvb4RIXGvDbbB3RAQRUDW5pyva3X5Z8kU64aZXNZL-j03jR4WbikiOFSc5C75PDeKMsQAAAAAA

This build i'll be running clarity lvl 1 and discipline on blood magic. And running purity of lightning, purity of fire and hatred on mana.

Now the questions:

1. What do you guys thiking about the tree?

2. Thinking if i should use a aurumvorax or a united in dreams.

3. I was thinking between victaro's charity and prism guardian (this way i would have a lot more life to tank chaos damage since i don't have money to have a shavronnes). I don't know what is better, the charges from victaro's or the survivability of prism guardian.

4.Another thing i was thinking if it's was better to run solaris lorica for the chaos damage mitigation, or a rare ES chest. Because if i was using solaris lorica i could probally run another aura.

5. Also thinking if zombie is really the way to go, because i kind think spamming SRS seems boring(never played it, just my feels from videos) and spectres seems kinda difficult to set up.

Anyway thanks for the help.
Last edited by Raidki on Apr 22, 2017, 4:08:38 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2017, 11:49:31 AM
up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info