Skill System Demonstration Video

"200, Stream not found ..." error - hmm?
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
"
tormenta wrote:

Do you still get this problem? We haven't been able to reproduce it yet.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
tormenta wrote:

Do you still get this problem? We haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

The video works fine for me.
Forum Sheriff
"
Chris wrote:
"
tormenta wrote:

Do you still get this problem?

Solved! It was AdBlock Plus Firefox extenssion blocking anything coming from amazonaws.com :o))
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
I am slightly worried about certain thing. Watching the gem / skill link system you presented, I am afraid that players will eventually find what most lethal combo of gems is, thus making "zillion skill combinations" into "zillion useless combinations +1 OP skill". Most of the combinations should remain competitive.

Edit: Of course, I realise that beforementioned concern depends on type of item used and it's item level, but eventually, we'll arrive to top tier items with max number of sockets, and that's where my concern comes into play.

My 2 eurocents.
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ

'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'
"
Samael wrote:
I am slightly worried about certain thing. Watching the gem / skill link system you presented, I am afraid that players will eventually find what most lethal combo of gems is, thus making "zillion skill combinations" into "zillion useless combinations +1 OP skill". Most of the combinations should remain competitive

Simply by the nature of any sort of combination system there will be certain combinations that are better than others. It's unavoidable. Part of the game challenge is finding the combinations that work better.

I'm sure there will be some over-powered combos. Especially in the beta. That's why it's a beta, though, and not a full release. That way the devs can find and fix the combinations that are way too powerful before the full release.
Forum Sheriff
Wow jewel system so cool
Wow jewel system so cool
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
The resource you are looking for does not exist or has been removed.
This transcends necromancy into the realm of archeology.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info