Standard League and Fall of Oriath

Some staff posted?? ..... :-)

I would like to know about implementation ...for high level characters from standar.

Thks.
They've done this twice before, once with act 3x and once with act 4. Both times, old characters just resumed from where they left off. There's no reason for this time to be different.
"
They've done this twice before, once with act 3x and once with act 4. Both times, old characters just resumed from where they left off. There's no reason for this time to be different.

There's even less reason to believe it will be the same.
I think they will need some kind of "special" content for the temp league side of 3.0. Temp League only unique items or skill gems?

Maybe Standard will only get up through Act 8 until the end of the temp league.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I think a complete wipe with recalculated skill points would be sufficient enough.
Well, we all know that there will be some tears flowing after 3.0 goes live;

-why even add content if my character has already done it..

-why do i have to play acts 5-10 with all my 62 characters..

:(
d:-D*
"
thawn4444 wrote:
They announced on their Myspace page that the new acts will never go to standard. . .

I lol'd hard. Myspace. Fantastic.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I think they will need some kind of "special" content for the temp league side of 3.0. Temp League only unique items or skill gems?

Maybe Standard will only get up through Act 8 until the end of the temp league.

You have played PoE before, right?
You do know what temp leagues are, and what's unique about them,right?

@OP:
No idea, they haven't announced any details yet as to how will standard go on.
Considering that there's going to be just one long quest line without any difficulties (cruel/merciless removed) - my bet would be that standard characters will be somehow put on the quest line based on level and/or pre-map progress they had made before expansion.
No rest for the wicked.
The question is really about how GGG might distinguish temp league Oriath from Standard League Oriath. If both leagues have the new Act 5-10 content, then what will the temp league offer?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Temp leagues aren't related like that to major content updates. That's why there's no "forsaken masters" or "act 3" league stones. Though it would be pretty hilarious to have an item that transforms the next area into a random one from act 3. Get on this for Darkshrines 2 ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info