Daresso's dream ACT 4 boss area problem.

Hey guys i do level new chars a lot at this point of league kinda out of things to do just trying out builds till 90 lvl.
Now i figured out at this map act4 daresso's dream bossfight is quite hard. if you dont have elemental resistances capped ( i play standart so i focus on levelling fast most of the time ) u ll die most of the time. And map sends you not to enterence of boss fight but to far back to beginning of the map. Now this is a problem if you cant clear that part and u dont have anyone to help you. Just now i died 3 times and lost some time just trying and eventually i had to call a friend for help. I dont know if this is doable or too much to ask but can we make this map like others and when the character dies make it appear on the enterence but not at the beginning.

I hope i made my point clear, english is not my mother tongue so sorry for my mistakes and gl havefun everyone!
Legacy Standart services: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1895413/page/1
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 21, 2017 2:24:24 PM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017 2:40:18 PM
If you die in the Ring of Blades it respawns you back at the entrance to the Ring of Blades, not at the start of Daresso's Dream, last time I died to Daresso at least. This may have changed, and I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Are you talking about Daresso? Or some other fight?
U MAD?
It's probably about the pit boss. If you die in that arena, you have to walk all the way through the level again unless you remembered to open up a portal right before the gate.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Completed 9 ChallengesDocbp87 wrote:
If you die in the Ring of Blades it respawns you back at the entrance to the Ring of Blades, not at the start of Daresso's Dream, last time I died to Daresso at least. This may have changed, and I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Are you talking about Daresso? Or some other fight?

I am talking about pit boss.

"
Completed 28 ChallengesMythabril wrote:
It's probably about the pit boss. If you die in that arena, you have to walk all the way through the level again unless you remembered to open up a portal right before the gate.

Well then i would need to open portal like 10 times untill i am done and go back to town every time then teleport back to map again.
Legacy Standart services: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1895413/page/1
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Apr 21, 2017 2:41:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info