Trickster Intuitive Leap Acrobatics

I have a question that I could not find answers for it. If I use Intuitive Leap next to ACROBATICS (unfortunately we can´t get PHASE), we can get to the Acrobatics Improvements (#% additional chance to dodge attacks). OK

Mark_GGG already answered here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1254452/page/1 that I can get the improvements but I need to have a base chance to dodge attacks. So, my question is: Does the chance to dodge attacks from Trickster, in the GHOST DANCE node count as that? So, theoretically, I could increase the chance to dodge with those improvement nodes? Would it be worth it?

Thanks in advance to the community
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 8:46:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You misunderstood Mark's reply. Acrobatics is a source of dodge. What he was talking about is the small nodes behind acrobatics. Those won't do anything if you don't have a source of dodge like Acrobatics.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 21, 2017, 12:10:27 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
You misunderstood Mark's reply. Acrobatics is a source of dodge. What he was talking about is the small nodes behind acrobatics. Those won't do anything if you don't have a source of dodge like Acrobatics.

I think he understood right. The Trickster Talent is a source of dodge and works like Acrobatics so you would be able to use these small nodes.
"
Emphasy wrote:
I think he understood right. The Trickster Talent is a source of dodge and works like Acrobatics so you would be able to use these small nodes.

Ok, thanks man. Now for the last part. I don´t think it would be much worth to get three nodes for the jewel, with two of them being projectiles ones if I´m melee for 10% chance to dodge plus 5% ascendancy to 15%, acro would be 40%! If someone disagrees please let me know..
"
Guliadkinn wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:

Ok, thanks man. Now for the last part. I don´t think it would be much worth to get three nodes for the jewel, with two of them being projectiles ones if I´m melee for 10% chance to dodge plus 5% ascendancy to 15%, acro would be 40%! If someone disagrees please let me know..
That's why I thought you were asking if Acrobatics was like the nodes Mark described where you needed another source before they would work. Nobody would ever take the little nodes without taking Acrobatics.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Thanks for the replies guys =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info