Why is this still in game?

is this a joke? when you killed EB you killed life witch. Lets see how much vendor gives.
Git R Dun!
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2017, 9:31:23 AM
well itd be a badass 3d art

IF GGG gave ANY shits about robe 3d arts ... fuckers...

i want soul mantle 3d art !!!
"
Still works. So, what's your problem? If anything, MoM is even better now. Still, I agree that it's pointless to build around it in the game's current meta state.

It isn't "even better". The previous MoM was better by far. You could reserve your mana with auras, have a practically infinite mana pool for sustain AND still get an additional buffer of ~2k unreserved mana without too much of an investment. It also meant you could have a free arctic armor on top of everything.

@OP: tell me about it, got the same shit and a thief's torment from my two reliquary keys thus far.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

I think MoM is still strong and all but it greatly suffer from stats elements like chill and freez, its wery subsebtable to stuns and in end wery frigile to DoT. So in the end looking att invesment its not bad but looking in to achiving it its debetable also geting drawback to menagable levels is another story. Still you never know whats to come.
Try MoM with Rallying Cry and 2 threshold jewels.

There's even a corruption on many slots for that kind of synergy. (bought a saffel's with it for 1c, lol)

Curious whether "75% increased Rallying Cry Buff Effect" applies to the jewel though, never tested it.
Perception is reality.
I feel like the armor got butchered when they added the 3 point cluster behind mind over mater itself.

I used it on some right side or duelist builds though, to save me the trouble of routing there. But in the current game state, routing might be even more beneficial in the long haul due to the efficient mana clusters behind it.

They should revert cloak to 40% mind over mater, that would set it apart from the key-stone and might tempt people to wear it even when they have MoM in the passive tree.

It would have some value then i think as a build enabler.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Question is, why are there so many uniques in the game.

Remove 90% of them, leave HH/Shav/Skyforth and a few others and remove the rest, no one will notice anything.
be happy it's not common as fuck xD like most trash uniques :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
It's in the game , so people like you can complain about it being in the game .
To remind you the balance team's insight of balance in addition to ''At least the 3D art will look cool''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info