Decision to not support this time.

"
Fruz wrote:
Putting items that are worse than their current version in the legacy pool was a d**k move from GGG to me, it really feels meh ... :/.

That's the only gripe I have with legacy league and the most infuriating thing about GGG in general.
Let's rework uniques and introduce fated uniques! Most are still shit.
Let's rework uniques just for the sake of reworking and give access through keys. Most are still shit.
But hey, eventually they want to take a look and adequately rework all uniques. Most will still be shit.
It's like a game that started in college, but never got out of it and one has to wonder wheter they deliberately never get things done. Job must be a dream.
"
OP, you're making the correct choice. You've already donated far more than your share. Let the newcomers pay up for the rest.

game is dead if everybody takes your advise seriously. because the majority never pays although they should.
it's a minority oversupporting which is keeping this game running.

op should at least consider compensating ggg for the costs he caused by playing the game. as shoud everybody else.
Last edited by cronus on Apr 22, 2017, 6:53:09 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
Putting items that are worse than their current version in the legacy pool was a d**k move from GGG to me, it really feels meh ... :/.

"
OP, you're making the correct choice. You've already donated far more than your share. Let the newcomers pay up for the rest.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I think foil rares are a pathetic gimmick.
Spoiler
Reeks of MTG and I bloody hated this. Fuck, I agree with Charan...

Wholeheartedly agree.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

my first one. on my 6th char this league

got first wisper for it after 14 seconds of posting.. so there is value in them. still not decided what to do with it
"
gathor wrote:
Dumb Knights - White Knights that ascended with the introduction of the Labyrinth. Present in every Lab thread.

that will totally teach them! this blasphemy to disagree with your personal preferences on how the game should be designed!!!
Last edited by cronus on Apr 22, 2017, 8:44:29 AM
"
cronus wrote:
"

game is dead if everybody takes your advise seriously. because the majority never pays although they should.

op should at least consider compensating ggg for the costs he caused by playing the game. as shoud everybody else.

It's an incomplete freebie game by a newcomer studio. Once a person has bucked up the equivalent of a full retail game by an established company, they've already donated too much.
"
cronus wrote:
"
gathor wrote:
Dumb Knights - White Knights that ascended with the introduction of the Labyrinth. Present in every Lab thread.

that will totally teach them! this blasphemy to disagree with your personal preferences on how the game should be designed!!!

Awww, you noticed!

Everyone has the right to do whatever he wants with his money. OP decided it is enough for him, so did I. Used to buy medium supported packs etc now not so much. GGG does not care anymore about old time supporters, this company went into "the more the better" mode. Produce as much content as posible and grab as much as they can while doing so.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
cronus wrote:
"

I may be wrong here as your profile is set to private but I don't see any supporter tags on your profile.

And as far as my advice goes I didn't offer any. I simply stated MY personal reasons for choosing not to drop another $50-60 for this cycle as I am not happy with how stuff was implemented. The best way to voice your opinion is to put something tangible behind it. So I will restate it in a way you may comprehend better.

Mechanics that feel unfair/punishing/diminish enjoyment = Me not wanting to support.

Mechanics that I fail at because I don't have the gear/skill to clear = GOOD = Fun = Support

The game and rewards need to be hard and challenging because they are hard and challenging or even very grindy is fine provided its not gated behind RNG.
Example of crap rng gating
As an example some people run Atziri and drop a full set inside of 10-20 runs. I personally killed her 165 times before I saw my first hope drop. = Bad design feels punishing.

Example of it done better:

Shaper you can actually farm for the pieces and progress to him = Good design.

Can I buy the pieces to run uber of course I can its not that hard to do it but why should I have to circumvent horrible game design aka RNG gating to run content. Now before you jump in and say I want it easy or I want it free nope not the point. Id like to see more deterministic farming needed such as div cards or even splinters (though there is still too much rng in how to spawn those)
"
edgewood wrote:
Just wanted to give you guys and gals a heads up why I chose to forgo buying an supporter pack this go around.

First I love the game and play daily anywhere from 2-4 hours and quite frequently more. However I decided to hold off on purchasing a pack this time till after i played for a bit as I wasn't at all happy with the way things unfolded over the last couple of leagues.

Anyways back on point the ancient reliqueary keys are just bad. I have seen 3-4 of them this entire league and 3 of the items that I got from them are WORSE than the current 1c version in the game, This just isn't right its demotivating and frankly feels quite punishing. Im not expecting them to rain from the sky and be all 1000 facebreakers or 1k hp kaoms but to get a totally useless inferior item just feels bad.

Now before all the trolls jump all over me and say I want things handed to me and GIT GUD at the game please keep your childish comments to yourself. This is meant strictly as a consumer explaining why they chose not to buy a product at this time. I know that as a successful business owner I value constructive feedback from my customer base.

I would love to continue to support this game as I do play it and enjoy it so please stop having these barbs that just upset customers. Keep the game hard and challenging but RNG and hand slaps aren't the way to go. Just my proverbial 2 cents.

TLDR ?
"
BestMageKR wrote:
"
edgewood wrote:
Just wanted to give you guys and gals a heads up why I chose to forgo buying an supporter pack this go around.

First I love the game and play daily anywhere from 2-4 hours and quite frequently more. However I decided to hold off on purchasing a pack this time till after i played for a bit as I wasn't at all happy with the way things unfolded over the last couple of leagues.

Anyways back on point the ancient reliqueary keys are just bad. I have seen 3-4 of them this entire league and 3 of the items that I got from them are WORSE than the current 1c version in the game, This just isn't right its demotivating and frankly feels quite punishing. Im not expecting them to rain from the sky and be all 1000 facebreakers or 1k hp kaoms but to get a totally useless inferior item just feels bad.

Now before all the trolls jump all over me and say I want things handed to me and GIT GUD at the game please keep your childish comments to yourself. This is meant strictly as a consumer explaining why they chose not to buy a product at this time. I know that as a successful business owner I value constructive feedback from my customer base.

I would love to continue to support this game as I do play it and enjoy it so please stop having these barbs that just upset customers. Keep the game hard and challenging but RNG and hand slaps aren't the way to go. Just my proverbial 2 cents.

TLDR ?

"Dear Diary, I don't like the game, so I will not be spending money on it. This is something worth sharing with the world!"
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info