Stupidity

Why is there a animated guardian in a Tora map that is immune to everything? Has Oak's symbol over its head...nothing harms it.

If you guys can't create a game that's not countered by bullshit like this, there isn't much point in playing :/ I couldn't get the quest and the thing is immune to elemental/chaos, and phys damage from the zombies wasn't doing damage either.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 8:17:25 AM
Oh ...haha, I had to toss corpses and all my experience for the next level to solve it, since it can 1 hit kill 5.5k with no prob, I have 75% resist in everything too.

This isn't a way to make a game - bullshit like this is a way to make people see the game is futile. That's not a challenge to kill the mobs around the thing standing immortal and doing shit tons of damage.
Bearers of the Guardian Bloodline pack? As long as one of the pack is still alive, the Guardian cannot be harmed.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Nursamedic wrote:
Oh ...haha, I had to toss corpses and all my experience for the next level to solve it, since it can 1 hit kill 5.5k with no prob, I have 75% resist in everything too.

This isn't a way to make a game - bullshit like this is a way to make people see the game is futile. That's not a challenge to kill the mobs around the thing standing immortal and doing shit tons of damage.

This is exactly what makes games fun and interesting. Having mechanics that aren't explained, that you have to figure out for yourself.

If you want a hand-holding, 100% mindless experience, this is not the game for you.
U MAD?
Topic title kinda speaks for itself.
"
Mythabril wrote:
Bearers of the Guardian Bloodline pack? As long as one of the pack is still alive, the Guardian cannot be harmed.

Well. There's a problem solved.

Now to figure out the mobs with green auras and necro-something-or-other mod. Not entirely sure how to kill those.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:

Now to figure out the mobs with green auras and necro-something-or-other mod. Not entirely sure how to kill those.

Necrovigil. They don't die inside the green areas their dead leave behind. Either remove the dead or lure the living ones outside.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:

Necrovigil. They don't die inside the green areas their dead leave behind. Either remove the dead or lure the living ones outside.

Killer of fun Mythabril.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:

10-4
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
so much unnecessary rant today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info