Possible Dusktoe Bug

"
I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the new Chaos Damage on Dusktoe on Legacy seems to be AoE. There's nothing I can find anywhere to state it's supposed to do an AoE, but when hitting using a potion, then hitting something, it pops a purple burst on the one I hit, then the enemies around it are damaged as if it splashes. This is with the basic attack and I've tested it on both my level 26 Ranger and my Duelist (Now slayer, no it doesn't have the AoE splash node). No skill gem used either, just a normal basic attack.

This could be a hidden effect and I could be horribly wrong, it was just changed to this recently, but I was going to post it here juuuuust in case. If it's not a bug, well, I'll have to post it elsewhere so everyone can know how incredibly useful it is, especially with Edge of Madness.

Hey,

The purple burst you're seeing is the on-hit effect for Chaos damage, which is fine.
I checked your characters, the only thing I can think of that would explain what you're seeing is your Ranger has Riposte linked with Melee Splash.
For your Slayer, perhaps you had Herald of Ash active at the time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info