would like some feedback on a build i wanna start

I plan on making a tankyish molten strike ive got him up to lv 40 so far, just about to beat norm and go onto cruel. Very high attack so far, i beat Malachi very easily and fast, didn't fall below half health. Clear speed is slow but im ok with it for now. so im liking it so far. I would just like some feedback on it to see if its endgame viable. any advice is welcomed. its my first official build i made myself

www.poeurl.com/bhjs

this is up to about lv 82, you can see the gear and gems i already have planned for endgame, i have majority except a ring and the belt and boots

the gem slots are both going to be filled with Wildfire

this would be lv 100 finished

www.poeurl.com/bhjy
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2017, 2:20:23 AM
Hi

First, you should tell us more about he build, like the gems you want to use, the way you'll play and that sort of thing. The passiv tree is a good think, but it doesn't make the whole build.
Second, you should have level 100 in mind, you'll see that after level 90, it gets long as hell to level up, and you may not want to go this far.
Also, your passiv tree isn't really optimized, their is some thing you shouldn't take, like 10 points of strengh that lead to nowhere or endurance charge duration. Also, i'm not sure wether or not it's worth it to go all the way to the witch area for not that much damage ! Or if you want to do so, go for AoE nodes which are near. I'm not a pro with skill tree, so i can't help that much, but you should maybe compare it to other build and adapt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info