Deadeye in dire need of help with build.

I've scratched and clawed my way to lvl 88, but I'm not strong enough to really progress anywhere with my current gear/build. What to do?

Any and all help is deeply appreciated.
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017, 9:45:51 AM
I've taken a look at your character. The main issue is that you don't have enough life nodes.

Look at this rough draft modification of your current tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAGOnW6_dRo25Yet6UxPaAx7PXvT4efZsjMPmVYUmlSPT62PfmKfUCpsfQUM2VUsj9r6nR37o1gguYlqdqmegLlNS7O2DU89_K2Hi6mKootN-G8gqW7EBES9lTVb6wdiNfe96xKINjRa_qvg31P1ut7aCXm1sf_tDMcLsvTZxQxqNPs9Nks_ddct07aXL_MXxiqEi2sG95v7Iu-NaGjB8jX7Tb5smEYGHdu0_okB673jrm43nCmKsTipl01FHNj0VQ7VIBfmNv_66TP-xfBmOWyav6-d0AF4FtQHRlwbDMwUtz3rjn2lOSn0Pqw==

I've also dropped a few bow nodes in favor of jewel sockets. Jewel sockets are *extremely* efficient at giving you stats because (assuming you trade or have the time to craft) they can give both offense and defense bonuses.

I've also taken a look at your items. Firstly, drop the unique jewel Poacher's Aim in favor of a jewel that gives a combination of life and damage. This applies for all your jewel sockets. Also, you might want to consult with Xoph's Nurture guides, but I'm going to guess that you'll get a lot of mileage out of focusing on igniting.

I would replace your helmet (Rat's Nest) and boots (Atziri's Step) with standard rare evasion helmets with life and resistance. Neither are benefiting you very much.

Also, make sure to generate Frenzy Charges.
Last edited by TheMipchunk on Apr 20, 2017, 2:31:04 AM
Tree is a mess and seems like you have an identity crisis where you don't know if you are Crit or non-Crit with this build, a little bit if Crit in tree/gear but otherwise very little focus

Tough to get Ignite chance if you aren't landing Crits so I have no idea why you are using Xoph bow, it's basically a slow vanilla bow in this build if you don't Ignite

Need to let us know what your vision of the char is one thing I will say is Deadeye is inferior to Pathfinder/Raider
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Need to let us know what your vision of the char is one thing I will say is Deadeye is inferior to Pathfinder/Raider

I don't exactly have a vision for my ranger, but I'd love to be able to do end game bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info