One of the reason why trading sucks atm.

95% can be he/she used bot at that time so cant sell item.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Cataca wrote:
"
Johnfred24 wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:

I dont mind the incredibly stupid posts and your constant whining, but please keep your racism in check.

How is that racist?

Fine then, call it bigotry.

Accusing a person of having radical believes is bigotry? Alright, whatever...
Last edited by Johnfred24 on Apr 21, 2017, 4:10:25 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You either play the game, or you run a shop. You can't do both.

IDK about all that now.. I manage to do both granted im also not some moguel swimming in infinite amounts of currency but i do get by. I can afford everything i need and most of what i want at any given time and if i want something bad enough i can make it happen putting forth a little extra effort.

Its all about communication though. For instance like the OP here.. A simple "After Map" communication would have gone a long way.. that and actually wanting to trade in the first place. You have 6 portals and typically never use even half of them so leaving for a trade that's worth your time isn't a problem. If it is a simple reply letting the buyer know you got their message and are going to trade after you finish what you are doing normally works fine.

Honestly ive run into so much bullshit recently the past couple leagues with trading and the fact it seems to get worse each league leads me to believe people are genuinely going out of their way to make trading as miserable as possible on purpose at this point to try and force GGG's hand at an AH.

Shit people are doing like in the OP or my personal favorite one ive run into a couple times this league..

Find an item someone has listed for a certain price for instance 30c
Message them about said item and they reply its 35c...
Ok whatever ill still take it send and inv and no reply..
Message them again are you selling or what?
They then reply the price is 60c...

Yeah that one had me scratching my head as well. And to have it happen more than once this league is a bit telling. Again its as if people go out of their way to make trade way worse than it actually has to be.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Apr 21, 2017, 5:05:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info