200 chaos budget?

Hey everyone. I haven't played for some time and I felt I needed some poe in my life again. So a few days ago I made some research and I figured I would go with a torndo shot shadow (assasin).

Anyway for the 1st time in my poe experience I managed to get an exceptional drop ( for my standards). It is actually the 1st time I got 260 chaos in my stash!!!

So now the funny part. I thouth since my gear is crap. And since I'm not having as much fun as I was expecting with tornado build. Could it be possibLe to ask you experienced people, what build could be efficient for some easy fast grinding with the budget I now have of 250c!

So ye I might be stupid but I had to ask!
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2017, 2:58:58 PM
You can afford a lot of various fast builds with that kind of budget. Could you be more specific about what you're looking for?

Also check out the builds section of these forums, you might find inspiration there.
Ice Crash Slayer. You could gear out for 100c easy, and that includes two 5L which are more than enough to go into T15 maps with. I wouldn't do Uber Atziri or Shaper, but you could coast through most everything else pretty easily.

Not the greatest clear speeds but definitely not the worst. Nice and sturdy too. Good lab runner.
Deliver pain exquisite
Ive wanted to try a MI blink arrow but having done dom blow i cannot motivate myself for a second necro in row

Max Dex/Str would be fun i think

Boosting their dps and life to the top
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 16, 2017, 8:56:45 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
You can afford a lot of various fast builds with that kind of budget. Could you be more specific about what you're looking for?

Also check out the builds section of these forums, you might find inspiration there.

So I am more interested in a caster. I also tried spark templar. But it's seemed too expensive in getting the correct gear and uniques needed. And ye there a lot of builds that looks nice. But if you never had that kind of currency before u don't actually know what u can get or what is best to chose.. (hope you get my point)
"
Ice Crash Slayer. You could gear out for 100c easy, and that includes two 5L which are more than enough to go into T15 maps with. I wouldn't do Uber Atziri or Shaper, but you could coast through most everything else pretty easily.

Not the greatest clear speeds but definitely not the worst. Nice and sturdy too. Good lab runner.

Any links you can share? A cirtain build that works?
"
elelilip wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQmWDHANzRQgFHUU9hXsGNsaOBzOIWAj9icvJ58ppStQLlM1kjkOOtg7tjwFPC09Dz38QKBHfkp9TZJQR1b6WGNfP2VNZlRnm2egaPJvJ287dO108XfXd-N35XgNeHp4-XrvfLt-3X8rgayCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuFp4Y7hrSHaod2ivCMz419jbmPYJBVl3maaqIAo4qlNaiiqSepbql5qZSq-K4-r6eygLXytz65Hb02vqfAGsBmwdjEgsT2xq7G2MjMypDTb9i92sHfb-Fz45_kUeRq6UbsOO0g7g7vDu9874_wH_JF9WH2SP1u_gr-VP6P?accountName=_Tiem&characterName=Mahys

It's popular to route into Elemental Overload but I personally don't think it's up enough to warrant it. And even with our defenses against reflect, another 40% more damage makes it pretty sketch.

Grab a Kongor's, a Belly of the Beast, a Devoto's, Kaom's Roots, and a Sybil's Lament. The rest are rares. Carnage Heart is a good stop gap ammy till you find a good rare with Int and Life.

Skills are pretty standard. Ice Crash for one 6L. Ancestral Warchief for the other. Run Hatred and Frostbite on Blasphemy. Leap slam with Fortify and Faster Attacks. Blood Rage.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
elelilip wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQmWDHANzRQgFHUU9hXsGNsaOBzOIWAj9icvJ58ppStQLlM1kjkOOtg7tjwFPC09Dz38QKBHfkp9TZJQR1b6WGNfP2VNZlRnm2egaPJvJ287dO108XfXd-N35XgNeHp4-XrvfLt-3X8rgayCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuFp4Y7hrSHaod2ivCMz419jbmPYJBVl3maaqIAo4qlNaiiqSepbql5qZSq-K4-r6eygLXytz65Hb02vqfAGsBmwdjEgsT2xq7G2MjMypDTb9i92sHfb-Fz45_kUeRq6UbsOO0g7g7vDu9874_wH_JF9WH2SP1u_gr-VP6P?accountName=_Tiem&characterName=Mahys

It's popular to route into Elemental Overload but I personally don't think it's up enough to warrant it. And even with our defenses against reflect, another 40% more damage makes it pretty sketch.

Grab a Kongor's, a Belly of the Beast, a Devoto's, Kaom's Roots, and a Sybil's Lament. The rest are rares. Carnage Heart is a good stop gap ammy till you find a good rare with Int and Life.

Skills are pretty standard. Ice Crash for one 6L. Ancestral Warchief for the other. Run Hatred and Frostbite on Blasphemy. Leap slam with Fortify and Faster Attacks. Blood Rage.

Appreciate it dude.. I'll look into it! Thank you very much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info