Please ladies don't breast feed inside a restaurant.

"
raics wrote:
Don't mind it, really. It's an eatery and it doesn't feel right to begrudge anyone his choice to eat there, if I can take hiccups and burps from an elderly gentleman nearby I can sure take the same from some bebe. Besides, it takes a LOT to ruin my appetite, for instance, if other customers started flinging shit at each other some would need to fall into my plate.

Now thats dedication!
It's a matter of training, really, when you get to the point where nothing tastes too bad or is too smelly, stale or outright moldy to eat you've done something useful for yourself, if you ever survive the apocalypse it means starting out with a decent advantage. People often envy those with stomach of cast iron but nobody is born with that perk, you develop it gradually and certainly not by nibbling on a piece of brand-name tiramisu.

Even in the case that apocalypse never comes it's still a fairly useful social skill. If you travel a lot you will never offend anyone at the table by refusing an exotic specialty and if a girl you're interested in isn't too skilled at cooking you're getting a lot of points by eating her ill-fated concoctions and asking for more.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 17, 2017, 9:58:50 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
Mall, shopping center...,Park... I don't mind. But in a place of eating please don't. I don't understand this war going on with people not letting women breast feed in public. It's okay, not a big deal... Just not in a restaurant setting.

Actually women shouldn't do that outside the privacy of their own home or bathroom or outside any other place they would normally feel completely comfortable being naked.
I would breastfeed my kids in public 100%. Haters kill me please!
save us the trouble?

there's a cookie in it for ya. you already have the milk..
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Mall, shopping center...,Park... I don't mind. But in a place of eating please don't. I don't understand this war going on with people not letting women breast feed in public. It's okay, not a big deal... Just not in a restaurant setting.

Actually women shouldn't do that outside the privacy of their own home or bathroom or outside any other place they would normally feel completely comfortable being naked.

Thats sexist. Being naked has nothing to do with breastfeeding. Unless you feel like getting a boner from look at a breastfeeding woman and prefer to only get boners when you want them.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Thats sexist.

Most likely not, just oversensitiveness to public nudity and what counts as such. Poor Mathil had to stop baring his cepseses on stream because of people like him and lost two out of three female viewers he had.

"
raics wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Thats sexist.

Most likely not, just oversensitiveness to public nudity and what counts as such. Poor Mathil had to stop baring his cepseses on stream because of people like him and lost two out of three female viewers he had.

Yeash but you cant equate a guy getting naked on his stream for the sake of getting tons of views to a mother feeding her child.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
I agree, it is poor form to bring food from outside

+ there is kids too can be inapropriate for them to see this.

How the fuck is that even considered inappropriate even for kids? The most natural thing -a mother feeding her baby- and somehow conservative brainwashed and dead people feel like its a sin or the end of days or worse than killing, seeing things like that makes me feel sorry for those poor uneducated souls. Is everything so much sex related in murica that even a simple act of feeding a newborn is considered somehow offensive or without decency or what? Somehow fucking religions and conservatism keep you average people anchored in dark ages, BURN THE WITCH AT THE STAKE FOR SHOWING HER NIPPLE WHILE FEEDING HER CHILD! AND WHILE YOU BURN HER CALL THE WHOLE VILLAGE - CHILDREN INCLUDED - TO SEE SO THEY LEARN A LESSON. Fucking hypocrites and illiterate a-holes.

As for the OP if you are not against breastfeeding in public places, why breastfeeding in a restaurant should be considered any different? You go there to eat, the mother goes there to eat, and then her baby eats too. If she fed him breast-milk out of a feeding-bottle would it make any difference? If the milk wasn't even from her breasts but manufactured (or whatever the right word is for powder milk or breast-milk substitutes) would it be better for you and your feeling. It contradicts your own feelings, if you don't feel violated or offended or disgusted by the simple sight of human female breasts, why does it makes you uncomfortable or whatever while you eat? Its like you block the image or better the truth in your head that yes babies eat breast-milk. Like a friend of mine who loves anal and has blocked the thought from his mind that women poop or fart. FFS. Going soft and even the most simple things trigger your gag reflex? Or what? By that logic children up to 4-5 years old shouldn't be allowed to go to restaurants too cause they are messy eaters usually too.

"
Deadpeng wrote:
I would breastfeed my kids in public 100%. Haters kill me please!

Aren't there technical obstacles in this case girl? Or is there a way to actually breastfeed? (answer on your thread btw not to derail this one, i'm actually curious if there are hormones that let you do this and if the quality or the vitamins of the milk -in case its possible- produced have the same or at least similar quality with the natural thing.)
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Yeash but you cant equate a guy getting naked on his stream for the sake of getting tons of views to a mother feeding her child.

Don't see why should I care about the difference. If nudity doesn't offend you in general, is the amount or purpose of any importance?

Last edited by raics on Apr 17, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info