Tell me why I should play this game

"
Vivicus wrote:
"
ZerotuL wrote:
"
I am looking forward to getting in the game world once it finishes downloading. However I am really confused about character skills and gear to say the least. So basically tell me why I should look forward to this game and never look back at the likes of D3, I am a hardcore player long journey grind it out purist btw.

this is the best

lol yeah this was pretty funny
"
basiktyler wrote:
I am looking forward to getting in the game world once it finishes downloading. However I am really confused about character skills and gear to say the least. So basically tell me why I should look forward to this game and never look back at the likes of D3, I am a hardcore player long journey grind it out purist btw.

To be honest, I can't make any comparisons to Diablo 3 since I've never played it.
I played D1 and D2 but never really felt the urge to play D3.

Even after having more than 2.3k hours in Path of Exile I still haven't gotten bored with the game.

Though your statement of being a hardcore, long-journey, grind-it-out purist makes me think you'll do okay.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
So you can become one of us, one of us, one of us ....
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
play the game and gimme ALL your loot!!!

why?? ... BECAUSE!! thats why!!
Last edited by CaoMengde on Apr 15, 2017, 2:48:02 PM
"
poeliceman wrote:
"
basiktyler wrote:
tell me why I should look forward to this game
Good thing you didn't ask for reasons NOT to play. You would have 500 responses already.

500 responses from three people going "LAB LAB LAB LAB FROGGER LAB LAB LAB" on a loop you mean.
To prove to us that you are able to sustain in this game and not someone who merely quits when things get tough.
If you have to ask then you shouldnt play this game.
You shouldnt play this game

Thats why you should play it...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Two of my reasons...

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Two of my reasons...

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timeline_of_unique_items just 701 reasons from me xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info