Tell me why I should play this game

I am looking forward to getting in the game world once it finishes downloading. However I am really confused about character skills and gear to say the least. So basically tell me why I should look forward to this game and never look back at the likes of D3, I am a hardcore player long journey grind it out purist btw.
hello all
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2017, 5:46:20 PM
because its not d3
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
You shouldn't play this game at all. You won't like it. Trust me, I know you.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Because theory crafting and character development is fun. For me, at least. It really depends on what you enjoy. Just give it a try. If you like PoE, stick with it. If not, try looking for a game that fits your criteria of fun better.
"
basiktyler wrote:
I am looking forward to getting in the game world once it finishes downloading. However I am really confused about character skills and gear to say the least. So basically tell me why I should look forward to this game and never look back at the likes of D3, I am a hardcore player long journey grind it out purist btw.

Try not to trade currencies through public parties, all of them are scammed rates.
This game is more about achievements. Diablo 3 is more fun, but feeling from achievement is not that great.

PoE is focused on learning game mechanics and trade, Diablo 3 more about self found items.

While in D3 there are grinds in Rift and you have to choose how long you want to play, in PoE there is endgame you want to reach and usually you want to try out that journey with different build again or you want to min/max your character - that is in D3 is as well, but the feeling is rather shallow.

Last edited by Rexeos on Apr 14, 2017, 4:31:23 AM
"

Then S(olo)S(elf)F(ound) HC is for you i guess - but start easy so you can learn the mechanics a bit.
You should play because you want to. If you don't then you shouldn't.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 14, 2017, 6:44:37 AM
"
ZerotuL wrote:
"

He does not say "run". Damn it. I'm tired of this mistake.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info