Buff unique bows. (pretty please)

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
The_Risen wrote:
"
tinko92 wrote:
Buff unique bows? As in, buff the only bows that are used which aren't godly Harbingers?

Same goes with the fucking quivers and almost the same as rare AR/EV shields (but they're a tiny bit better), where it's not worth to pick up and identify any rare of those bases.

Excellent idea!

ive got a 300pdps, 1.4 aps, 9 crit harbinger for 5c, oh, i had to divine it 2x and craft crit on it by myself........
total cost: +-30chaos orbs.

GODLY? hmm not that, but near that, not a single unique bow can get close to that.

CAN THEY? SHOW ME PLZ (RELIC ROTC DOESN'T COUNT).

If you aren't an idiot and Crit cap Opus shits on that bow

lolz, i was using that bow with marylene+1 frenzy for 80% final crit chance, absurdly higher physical dps/aps and 570 crit multi. Opus would be near because of the +2 arrows but not as good, also not usable with marylenes. Tbh idk how to compare it, still, why only ONE bow option? Why the others cant be usable endgame?

And why that dude posted that relic lioneyes glare which is worst than normal lioneyes glare?
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
But the others are.

I highlighted the ones I think could be improved. Sounds like user error.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Thanks to people thinkik that was you can find nice rolled 6L darkscorn for 3ex! And 6 socket lioneyes for as cheap as 2 chaos!

Started the league with a 6L. Terminus est..then 6Linked my darkscorn... it took me 2 whole week to figure how to use it..but now i wont change for any other bow ever...when you clear t16 HT (1 xtra dmg + vulnerability + minus max res + dual reflect

Edit

Darkscorn + Maloney's nightfall + incandescent heart + flask finder + 3 EC (No IC needed) + a support giving you fortify

20k pure physical

Basalt 35% flat phys
EC 12 % flat phys
Fortify 20% reduced damage taken
AA 13% less phys damage taken
Darkscorn 25% of phys taken as chaos
2k armour without flask 13k with flask for the little remaining damage

VP and 3 hard hiting cast when stunned (25k bladefall 28k EK, 16K GC)

And ok top of that IH, 25% of ele taken as chaos.

Not even needing a taste of hate.

I let you calculate how hard that 20k phys will hit... and then you realize how you can laught at most of the damage the game can deal you have that kind of reduction

Damage are 75% chaos, tye 25% remaining is split betweek phys and elemental and everything poison on flask!

Witchbrew for the win (blind + synergy with Maloney's mod = 50% inc dmg for attack and spells)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WikarinaTana on May 8, 2017, 7:55:09 PM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
But the others are.

I highlighted the ones I think could be improved. Sounds like user error.

Just tried out some voltaxic builds last month... god, how happy i was after selling a +1 pcharge Voltaxic for 16ex (bought for 5 ...O.O) and then buying a relic ROTC.

Hope they buff lioneyes glare, darkscorn, voltaxic and the others a bit, they aren't really top notch for endgame atm.
Last edited by The_Risen on May 27, 2017, 2:09:31 AM
I found Nuro's Harp with my Ice Shot Ranger recently and thought "That looks nice".
Then I noticed it did no physical damage...
Noted the wording of Ice Shot and that bow passives say increased bow physical damage.
I was then quite sad about it.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Darkscorn is most likely intended as a caster bow (no matter how i hate this 'design')

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spoiler
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
HousePet wrote:
I found Nuro's Harp with my Ice Shot Ranger recently and thought "That looks nice".
Noted the wording of Ice Shot and that bow passives say increased bow physical damage.

You should have tried harder ;), in fact, I did play a Nuro's Harp Raider on the Breach league, because I wanted to try a build with that bow when I saw it, and was quite capable; did three lords with it and did upto tier 14 maps with him, until I switched over to a golemancer for the funs.

Still, it is not an uber Bow, and could definetly use a dps increase, but building around it well it's more than enough to get you to high end game.

On the OP's topic... unique bows as a whole, do NOT need a buff, maye some of them could use a slight buff, but most of those that were nerfed, deserved the nerf if you want to be honest. Those nerfed versions (Voltaxic, RotC and even Lioneyes, Chin Sol or Xoph's for example) are still capable of taking you to high end game, and even succeed at it, for some you need to build around more and think a bit more... the only they do not do anymore is godly and broken DPS.
"
HousePet wrote:

Facepalm.
Learn the difference between physical scaling and elemental scaling. The type of damage you scale of (physical or some type of elemental or chaos) does not necessarily have anything to do with the type of damage you actually do.
"
BestMageKR wrote:
Unique weapons should be nerfed , so people can engage more with crafting stuff in the new leagues .

No, they should be buffed, so we are not forced into crafting so much (when poe.trade fails). I had to craft my helmet and armour myself because i couldn't find anything for a fair price. Good thing i didn't have to craft a weapon, specially because rare bows suck since GMP/LMP suck atm.
*raised eyebrow*
I do know the difference between physical scaling and elemental scaling. I even tried the bow for a little bit to check if there was something I was missing, but the DPS was much lower than using my rare bow, as expected.

And yes, I could reassign a load of passives to use the bow, but I'm not convinced it would be worth doing.

Maybe I could make a new ranger and transfer the harp to it, but I doubt I'll be doing another cold bowman any time soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info