R.I.P

"
"
"
You expect HC people to literally accept there death? Holy fucking shit dude LOL I've learned a lot from HC if you have a way to prevent a death you do so legally anyway.

SC people do it all the time if you actually been to 95+ what are you going to try and talk down on them too because they don't wanna die.

I expect HC people to not be posers, so yeah. You ain't HC if you cheat death. Just because a macro is allowed doesn't mean it doesn't go against everything HC stands for. It's like an athlete taking performance enhancements and then being like what, you expect me to just work hard?

Yeah, if you want to play HC and call yourself a HC player, then you take your death. If you don't want to do that, then just owned up to being a poser and play SC like the rest of us who don't try to fake our way through life.

Just because they allow it doesn't mean it isn't grimy. Like let's make a HC mode, sike, you can just log out... pfff. Weak sauce bru... you're weak sauce.

Clearly if it says HC they're HC dude I dunno why you can't accept that.

That's the thing princess, it's not. So clearly, it's not what it says it is.
Deliver pain exquisite
Do HC SSF!
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Do HC SSF!
And heavy strike melee or no balls
Esh Breach? Please...

I died to a sneaky Bone Spire Talisman.

I need more purple titles
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Playing in HC :/

HC is god's country
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
I did learn a lot so that's nice lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Why are you playing the Alt-F4 league?
Git R Dun!
Well I wasn't going to do any challenges this league rather not 40/40 this league had too much to do and etc yada yada.

So crew invited me to do HC for a little bit and I didn't wanna participate in the trade thing so they left me with an HH and left me alone basically since I was literally casual.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
UR MEAN :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Left you a HH? obviously I need new friends.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info