R.I.P

Breach is a better Rampage league than Rampage league.
breach is cool but am i only 1 that gets for sure 1fps ?

breaches suck

more like lag zone
I don't know how people who use log off macros, or even do it manually in HC have the nerve to show their face around here, let alone sleep at night.

Like look at me, I'm a HC... SIKE.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
I don't know how people who use log off macros, or even do it manually in HC have the nerve to show their face around here, let alone sleep at night.

There's literally nothing wrong with pressing escape and hitting log off [Removed by Support]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Apr 12, 2017, 12:53:05 AM
"
"

There's literally nothing wrong with pressing escape and hitting log off [Removed by Support]

So that's what you lot tell yourselves to sleep at night. Interesting!
Deliver pain exquisite
You expect HC people to literally accept there death? Holy fucking shit dude LOL I've learned a lot from HC if you have a way to prevent a death you do so legally anyway.

SC people do it all the time if you actually been to 95+ what are you going to try and talk down on them too because they don't wanna die.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 12, 2017, 1:02:00 AM
"
You expect HC people to literally accept there death? .

You are either too young or new to HC roguelikes, but Death in Roguelike games are accepted and enjoyed.

Even D2 had perma death, Poe went all pussy about it.

However I really enjoy you playing HC and I hope you stop dying.

RIP in peace Dino legacy.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 12, 2017, 1:10:38 AM
"
You expect HC people to literally accept there death? Holy fucking shit dude LOL I've learned a lot from HC if you have a way to prevent a death you do so legally anyway.

SC people do it all the time if you actually been to 95+ what are you going to try and talk down on them too because they don't wanna die.

I expect HC people to not be posers, so yeah. You ain't HC if you cheat death. Just because a macro is allowed doesn't mean it doesn't go against everything HC stands for. It's like an athlete taking performance enhancements and then being like what, you expect me to just work hard?

Yeah, if you want to play HC and call yourself a HC player, then you take your death. If you don't want to do that, then just owned up to being a poser and play SC like the rest of us who don't try to fake our way through life.

Just because they allow it doesn't mean it isn't grimy. Like let's make a HC mode, sike, you can just log out... pfff. Weak sauce bru... you're weak sauce.
Deliver pain exquisite
Use Breach together with Domination and Rampage.
Open the Breach while under the effect of the shrine and teach them a lesson.

"
"

I expect HC people to not be posers, so yeah. You ain't HC if you cheat death. Just because a macro is allowed doesn't mean it doesn't go against everything HC stands for. It's like an athlete taking performance enhancements and then being like what, you expect me to just work hard?

Yeah, if you want to play HC and call yourself a HC player, then you take your death. If you don't want to do that, then just owned up to being a poser and play SC like the rest of us who don't try to fake our way through life.

Just because they allow it doesn't mean it isn't grimy. Like let's make a HC mode, sike, you can just log out... pfff. Weak sauce bru... you're weak sauce.

Clearly if it says HC they're HC dude I dunno why you can't accept that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info