R.I.P

I died to a lightning breach :_; surprisingly I lived awhile until I kinda I dunno panic'd? I was taking MASSIVE spike damage and I could of logged off but I think for some reason I was in SC still so I didn't? I was like DIE AND RE-SPA-- BRAIN: LOG OFF YOU FUCKING IDIOT

FUCK too late

~cries in a corner.

Crew gave me an HH is the funny part :3 RIP HH.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2017, 6:45:07 AM
Breaches are fucking nasty for HC. After I died to one with a pizzablast inquisitor, I just avoid them and reroll breach leaguestones for now. I might opt to run them if I consider my character powerful enough, but I'm still a long way off.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Pff, a map without a breach isnt a map anymore.

As for Esh: You just need to keep moving, its really not that bad. Buts its still the worse from all Breaches
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

I literally think I like panic'd so hard right that I zoned out irl I dunno why I didn't log off LOL fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 11, 2017, 10:25:03 AM
Those big blue lightning balls can stunlock CI not using chayula. Happened to me a couple of times.

Ty Kiara's.

Sorry you lost your char. :(
"
I literally think I like panic'd so hard right that I zoned out irl I dunno why I didn't log off LOL fuck.

Ask Ziz for panic tips.
catching up... but I still have more challenges than you.
Playing in HC :/

U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Playing in HC :/

SORRY I LEFT U
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account: