Unethical Voltaxic - Fastest Shaper 6mans (5:07s), Solo (2:47s), All map mods- 15.2 mils dps++

"
Nyurael wrote:
How does the
"
Kill shaper without poison/vinktar
build looks like ?
Could be interesting for 3.0 xD

Probably nearly the same just without the duration nodes i guess.

This build still has a lot of chaos dmg (and he has rly great gear :D)
nice build and cool layout!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
hello !
i just recently created this build, its still level 83 but im not sure which gear that i should focus on upgrading next, i tried importing my build straight to path of building but the damage of mine is not even close to your poorman's one... i mean I understand my gems are still level 17 -18 with no quality most of it, but if i tried to quality it with path of building the damage is not even 1/3 of yours and mine is wither x20 stack plus enemy is shocked ! if you guys can give me pointers on how to potentially fix and upgrade the equipment the right way and in priority, it would be greatly appreciate it, since this is my first league i am still learning !

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JalananRusak

the character name is HooooooH

Note: I used the headhunter and skyforth + bisco for mapping most of the time, but i wont even dare to do boss fights until i figured out whats going on with the damage yet !, im following this guide to the T, with using brinerot, and eye of chayula !
Last edited by JalananRusak on May 25, 2017, 7:21:18 PM
What about Headhunter belt ?
What about bandits?

Thanks it looks awesome :)

Ok I fink I found it is itŁ
Passive, Kraytlyn, Passive?? (for poorBoy)
Last edited by kescho on Jun 20, 2017, 2:07:21 PM
I think that Thunderfist Murder Mitts will be better instead of shaper gloves.
Hall of Grandmasters viable?
Guys what you think this build will look like in 3.0 post nerf to double dipping and es?
"
kescho wrote:
Guys what you think this build will look like in 3.0 post nerf to double dipping and es?

i am doing it right now in beta...and it still kicks ass. The build at its core was never about double dipping.

The only problem I have is the single target. They buffed the hp of bosses in maps...and it's a huge pain in the ass.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
This build is Chaos/lightning build, so the double dipping still work. The tree should change abit for more dps in 3.0 since projectiles dmg no longer increase the poison dmg and duration nodes also.

What did hurt is Point blank/Duration nerf, so it's affect boss fight ALOT, Expect, but you should be clear trash way more easier. So no more 6mans carry shaper i guess.

I'll update the skill tree/build in 3.0, havent got back in game yet.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info