When is the beta for 3.0 starting?

I want to know please.

Apparently they will prioritize beta keys for people that have purchased packs before.

*cough* *cough* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
Last edited by Warmey on Apr 3, 2017, 5:36:51 PM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2017, 6:23:31 AM
The Oriath page has "late April / early May" penciled in.

Don't think we've heard anything since.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Soon™

Also, if I remember correctly, you had to have spent $500 for beta access last time (my memory might not be correct)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 3, 2017, 5:54:55 PM
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Soon™

Also, if I remember correctly, you had to have spent $500 for beta access last time (my memory might not be correct)

I think we did you and I....no ?
"
Warmey wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Soon™

Well, considering I got into the previous beta, I would say yes :) That was many supporter packs ago. I dont know about you though, I dont remember what the price of the packs at all. I think im over $1500 though.

Edit: Just did some quick math using the transaction history on the profile page + the supporter pack prices listed on the wiki, ended up at $1610.
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 3, 2017, 6:03:52 PM
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Soon™

Well, considering I got into the previous beta, I would say yes :) That was many supporter packs ago. I dont know about you though, I dont remember what the price of the packs at all. I think im over $1500 though.

Yeah I noticed you spent more than me. I'll email support to check . If Im short a few bucks, I'll upgrade a pack :D
"
Warmey wrote:

Yeah I noticed you spent more than me. I'll email support to check . If Im short a few bucks, I'll upgrade a pack :D

Read the edit on my previous post, you can do the math too.
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

exalted pack : 270$
warrior pack: 120$
Journeyman pack: 100$
Awakening pack: 30$
Aspirant pack: 50$
Hydra pack 110$
Classic pack 30$

710$ omg... I spent a shit load.

gimmie my key!

that's like spending a monthly fee for WoW for:

15$ * 12 months = 180$
710 / 180 = 4 years.

I spent what would equal to 4 years in WoW.

O_O

Dayam, all this time, it's like I payed a montly fee to play this game lol
Last edited by Warmey on Apr 3, 2017, 6:19:23 PM
"
Warmey wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

exalted pack : 270$
warrior pack: 120$
Journeyman pack: 100$
Awakening pack: 30$
Aspirant pack: 50$
Hydra pack 110$
Classic pack 30$

710$ omg... I spent a shit load.

gimmie my key!

Haha, I know right. It only increases every time the new packs become available :) No regrets for me though, I have around 8-10k hours played and im still loving the game. Ill definetly keep supporting the game.
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Haha, I know right. It only increases every time the new packs become available :) No regrets for me though, I have around 8-10k hours played and im still loving the game. Ill definetly keep supporting the game.

to be honest, I think you and I supported enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info