My Summoner dies easily

Currently running a Summoner Build, haven't followed any particular guide. Voice out your suggestions and criticisms of my build.

Maximum ES: 3k with Discipline
Maximum life: 1.7k

Abilities:
Summon Skeletons (Totem)
Summon Vaal Skeletons
Summon Zombie
Summon Chaos Golem
Summon Stone Golem
Summon Spectre
Summon Raging Spirits
Flesh Offering
Bone Offering
Discipline
Purity of Elements/Clarity
Desecrate

Minions I can summon

4 Monty's Grasp Zombies
12 Skeletons (from totem)
4 Spectres
20 SRS
41 Vaal Skeletons
Either 1 Stone or Chaos Golem

What mostly kills me? Elemental damage especially cold, and chaos damage. Particulary alchemists, incinerators, Essence rare monsters and fast bosses.
Having turbulence on maps, levelling slows to a crawl.

Skill Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvAuMEBwceB6UOSBCXES0RUBGWFVAabBslHNwdTx8CIvQmiCepKPoqmCycNbk2xTpYRARFnUZxSOdJT0lRSbJLrk25U1JVxlqRXGtqrGvbbAttGXyDfRh-WX_GghCCx4Pbg_eESIUyhWCIQIt6jxqP-pAzkyeVLpctmuCbipuhna6hL6aspwinK6h9qsSwd7QMtzC4k7yqvk--ir-XwcXDbck9ytPMvNP72CTZC9lb2t3fit-w4vfoWukC6-7sGOyK8NXyHvfX-oA=?accountName=Zvezdaseven&characterName=SlavSquat

Equipment i have:

A nu cheeki breeki iv damke.
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2017, 8:04:55 AM
your skilltree is a complete mess, you wasted so many points (check out some guides in the forums, its worth it)

chaos damage is of course killing you, its going directly for the life and you have so little

and you really need some better gear, look for 1c pieces or something on poe.trade with the stats you like (you need life and ES on your gear!)

i hope you havent used up your respec points from the quests and perhaps found a few regret orbs

you need to take out a lot of useless points and it should look like this then

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvBLMGSQ18EVAVUBZvGmwbJRzcHU8i9CSqJ6ko-iqYMtE1kjW5Nuk6WDrhQYdEBEVHRZ1GcUmxS65NuU3jU1JVxlfJWpFca2jyaqxr22wLbRl9GH5Zf8aCx4PbhEiFYIhAi3qPGo9GkDOTJ5rgm4qboaEvogCmV6aspwinK6h9qsSsmLB3tAy3PriTvk--ir-XwGbDbck9ytPMvNP718_YvdkL2Vva3d-K4vfjaukC6rrr7uyK74jwH_Ie8kX31_k3-ej6gP4K_o8=?accountName=Zvezdaseven&characterName=SlavSquat
Thanks a lot. I didn't even know how I got this far lol.
Will try to use as much regret orbs/respecs as possible and wait for the hard reset.
Actually my first time to post in a forum. Ever.
A nu cheeki breeki iv damke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info