Tryhard Build for Trypanon, Help?

I have created a crazy build that I'd like ya'll to check out and maybe help me with it a bit. It's a non-CoC Trypanon build.........

It uses Trypanon, Crit Multi, flat elemental and Inquisitor's "Inevitable Judgement" notable. The idea was to build it like a Facebreaker with Crit Multi. My Current setup has 775% crit multi + another 45 from Righteous Providence on the second hit. It's like a facebreaker that scales elemental damage, takes advantage of extra crit stuff like Ignore Elemental Resist and free Culling, and has access to different skills.

Currently lvl 74 Inquisitor. I'm running added cold, added lightning, WED, lightning golem, Wrath and Anger as my staples. For my Gear I'm using Trypanon, Marylene's Fallacy (Crit Multi: 231%) and Abyssus (Melee Crit Multi: 213%) and few multi-attack speed + Crit Multi jewels.

Currently I'm using Cyclone, Faster Attacks, and Crit Damage gems. This set up gives me Total Combined Damage: 672-2420 and a tool tip dps of 48,841. If I use a Sulfur flask and Ancestral Protector (yes, not Chieftain, it's less damage also don't have other damage flasks yet), My tooltip dps goes up to 65,946. ALSO with all of the elemental damage I freeze, shock AND ignite almost 100% of the time.

If I run Cyclone, Conc, Ele focus the dps goes up to: 72,843 and 98,232 respectively. But there's no freeze/shock/ignite, the colors don't match and of course, the aoe is very small. I guess i could just run inc aoe instead of faster attacks and swap that out. But this is one of my problems.

PS. Don't forget, the damage ignores elemental resist.

One of the cool parts of this build is that you can really run any melee skill and it be effective. I did heavy blow + melee splash and it felt just like infernal blow. You can even run it with Spectral Throw, but you'll lose the Melee Crit multi.

Here's the problem list.
1) Can't decide on final gems (colors). (Still using Tabula)
2) Glass Cannon: Low Str/3k life/Tabula/and Abyssus is literally 1/3 of my damage. Extra Phys mobs 1 hit me.
3) Stunnable without cyclone and very slow attack. Maybe I should use roots... But I'm pretty much stuck walking everywhere...
4) Wacky ass Leech not really working. I have duelist leech wheel and vaal pact but the leech feels terrible. Not sure what's going on with it. It's almost like it's leeching the pre-crit damage or none of the elemental.

Options:
1) Any Melee Skill or Spectral Throw
2) Avatar of Fire + Burn (Double damage heavy strike jewel maybe?)
3) CI, Ghost Reaver, Vaal Pact easily doable.

Let me know what ya'll think and if you have any ideas.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 1:57:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info