can't trade uniques or currency

Hello, I am unable to trade currency items or unique items. It says I need a character above level 25 while I am level 39.
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2017, 1:01:18 AM
Have you tried restarting the client? Sometimes that fixes things like this.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Of course this is the first thing that crrossed my mind.
Now i diesconnected, and when i tried to relogin i got a message that my account has been banned by an administrator.
Well they won't discuss that in public so now your only choice is to email them.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Nice, I'm pretty sure Chris mentioned that they restrict trading on accounts that have been flagged.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
What do you mean by flagged?
As in for suspicious transactions, and this kind of stuff?
"
wolvstein wrote:
What do you mean by flagged?
As in for suspicious transactions, and this kind of stuff?

You may or may not find out when you get a reply from the email you should be sending them
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The timing couldn't be worse. I took a break from work for a couple of days, and was looking forward to make some progress with my new character
Now i am pissed off beyond imagination.
"

While I haven't investigated this specific case, please note that we've found out in the past that it's often better to disable trading on mass bot accounts so that it takes the owners a while to work it out (wasting their time) rather than banning outright. There's more strategy to this than may be apparent.

That's from Chris here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1871048/filter-account-type/staff

You'd need to contact support@grindinggear.com to get it sorted out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info