Question about Legacy ending and Standard

When this League ends, everything moves to Standard, but what is going to rule in Standard regarding Hideouts, Master's EXP and Level and Atlas' progress?
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2017, 1:43:21 AM
"
Quo210 wrote:
When this League ends, everything moves to Standard, but what is going to rule in Standard regarding Hideouts, Master's EXP and Level and Atlas' progress?

Which ever hideout has more stuff/level/progression is the one that will be your home base on standard.

Not sure about the others, but I imagine it would follow the same principle.
Last edited by Ratedetar on Mar 28, 2017, 9:24:46 PM
Masters retain the higher level of the two. Atlas retains the one with the most maps activated.
Oh great, Ty
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
"
Quo210 wrote:

Some of the information above is incorrect.
The hideout with the most decorations in it will become your standard hideout. If your standard hideout has the most decorations, it will stay the main hideout!

The highest master level will stay your main masters level. I'm not sure if the lowest master's experience gets added to the highest master their level, as I've always had my masters level 8. Favor however will be added to the standard master.

The atlas is another story, and there is some wrong information about it posted in this thread. The standard atlas will be merged with the league atlas at the end of the league. This means that if you have completed any map in either the league or standard, it will be completed in standard after the merge. (NOT the highest atlas progression wins, as posted above)
Shaped maps, if you have used a shapers orb on a different map in the league, the standard shapers orb will be the one to stay shaped. If you have used two different shapers orb on the same map, the standard shaped map will stay shaped, and the other shapers orb will be returned to your inventory(not 100% sure on this, but this is what GGG posted last time).

This is how it was last time when the league and standard merged.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Mar 29, 2017, 1:44:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info