Trader stealing from me: what do I do?

I went for a trade (1ex for 91c), and the guy gave me 81... while I pressed too quickly to accept the trade. Now I begged the guy to fulfill the trade, requesting *gently* to give me the missing 10c: he never replied back.

First, I know there's HALF my fault into this, but is there anything else to do? Not even a 'report' section somewhere?
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2017, 4:13:18 PM
It's not half your fault. It's 100% your fault. You clicked accept without reading carefully what you were getting. The only thing you can do is learn from your mistake.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
It's not half your fault. It's 100% your fault. You clicked accept without reading carefully what you were getting. The only thing you can do is learn from your mistake.

While i agree, it should be reported (GGG do ban for this stuff though it needs multiple reports from other players)

@OP email support and give them screen shots of the messages, or if you don't have screen shots go into the client text file and dig through that to find the messages.

You won't get anything back, but if the scammer has done this multiple times then he can get anything from a temp ban to a perma one.

And please, take your time when trading, you DO need to scroll over the items before you can accept just take a few seconds to verify that it's the right thing/quantity.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 28, 2017, 3:53:24 PM
I've *never* been had before, so I will admit I pressed Accept "too quickly". But I sure learn my lesson, oh its not gonna happen again!!

>:|
Last edited by DiGG on Mar 28, 2017, 4:23:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info