If fixing crash issues will take time, what about adding a "last party" subsection in Party tab?

Considering the amount of crashing issues we have recently, this would be nice to have when you crash in a party and log back and have no fucking clue who were your party mates

it would also be great for Quick trading

Last party or the list of your last party members so you can pm them and ask to invite

Another Great QOL for party tab would to not remove pending Invitation when you accept an invitation
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 3, 2017, 1:15:15 PM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2017, 11:32:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Also great help for crash while on rotation
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'd be happy if it just put you back where you were before. Leave me in my map or give the portal back. Or better yet stop deleting the whole instance maybe?
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Or crash during uber lab. Think I got a Poe client has stopped working about 6 or 7 times yesterday.

On the last crash a little error bubble popped up saying " bad allocation ".
Last edited by hoodar on Apr 3, 2017, 5:03:47 PM
Yet another great party QoL would be not hiding party messages when you leave the party.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info