Needing some feedback or Ideas

Hello Community :)
I enjoyed playing 2 Builds I found on youtube and was looking up some ascendancy Classes and the Trickster kinda shined out for me a little bit. So I wanted to create my own Build (or atleast give it a try anyway and see how it goes) and was throwing around skillpoints in the tree for some Minutes without really a deeper thought or best efficency of pathing (I guess). Now I wanted to show the Tree to you guys and ask you if I should get more ES/Evasion or Dmg and so on ^^

Main Idea: Abusing the fact that Mobilty skills are free on mana (Decided to go for Shildcharge in this case since I'm not to sure if I like flicker strike)
Abusing (Or profiting) from the strong Evasion and ES Bonus at the end and mainly try to go for that
Since I want to try out Shild Charge also some Shild notes kinda where mandatory (I guess?)
And last the +1 to Frenzy (allready like cyclone Raider and having alot of frenzy Charges)

Hoping for some constructive feedback (Hopefuly positive lol) and maybe some Ideas on how to improve it.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQcmKACBsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_df3i1e1Bpn_UQrVI62M2PZ2qbIxVhaXLES8M8rTF2-dHBtDQX2qP-uwYLL8V14auVmPw1UlRwcV_xpMnbAsi9G0ZEVA1uacr2VsbJUuu6QLC7Dqtb4T_HA-rJIvDOio4IurbGhB7vjorCgW1jb9RRz7PveZU_vljlLgbrbGzeK494h1PLR9Ms9AfQkuFxd--BAcfAjbFi3oBb-L3hEhca8NtvorK06EvtAzqug18lcztP6OK7g7vevajFSAtgxm0vqdlTb02R36E2S_MwYJNRmLshO_awUMxwzNaGr_VU7suU9NvtooJIKOjkUeAs_mkcNRMg3SBAAAOAAACAAfQAQH0AQIDBAAAAA==

Edit: Maybe some Ideas for Auras beside Discipline would be helpful and I wanted to get the Life and Es notes near the Scion/Witch area maybe later with a HP->ES Conversion Gem (Forgot the name of it sadly)

Anyway thanks for your time and have a good day :)
Last edited by Darkside2606 on Mar 27, 2017, 8:31:44 PM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 8:26:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info