3.0... Slowing down the game a tad maybe?

"
This makes Rory actually a good fucking balance guy compared to most of you holy fucking shit.

ROFL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Before blasphemy was nefed to the ground I slowed them the fuck down with lvl 21 temp chains at 60 quality (enhance 5) and this
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 28, 2017, 1:04:47 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
This makes Rory actually a good fucking balance guy compared to most of you holy fucking shit.

ROFL

Think it's funner dinosaur? Would you want the first lets say 5 posters to balence the game and you're like Wow Rory is ACTUALLY DECENT.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Offslaught league incoming...
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
It's slow enough as it is. Ducking snoozefest, and yeah I read your preface. I dont want to stand around clubbering the same monsters forever, and I doubt most people want that.

If anything they should speed up the action/movement of earlier levels. It's pretty damn clunky still.
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
if you want to play a slow game, do slow chess
"
Saltygames wrote:
It's slow enough as it is. Ducking snoozefest, and yeah I read your preface. I dont want to stand around clubbering the same monsters forever, and I doubt most people want that.

If anything they should speed up the action/movement of earlier levels. It's pretty damn clunky still.

"
vpetrovgb wrote:

Funny how people only manage to think in extremes nowadays.

I personally hope for a slight slowdown in 3.0
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
"
Saltygames wrote:

"
vpetrovgb wrote:

Funny how people only manage to think in extremes nowadays.

I personally hope for a slight slowdown in 3.0

It's also funny how people don't seem to read past the titles.

DPH up, APS down and if done right, that's all that needs to happen.

Nothing about movement speed, clear speed, DPS, or anything actually impacting how your standard runs go.

Literally just, reducing the number of actions being performed so put less pressure on the servers/computer systems.

Though, it seems like some people are just reading the title and thinking the thread is about completely gutting attack speed, making everyone move at -40% movement speed, removing speed increase mods on boots and making every map permanent Temporal Chains or some crap like that.
"
Tarille wrote:
It's also funny how people don't seem to read past the titles.

DPH up, APS down and if done right, that's all that needs to happen.

Nothing about movement speed, clear speed, DPS, or anything actually impacting how your standard runs go.

Literally just, reducing the number of actions being performed so put less pressure on the servers/computer systems.

Though, it seems like some people are just reading the title and thinking the thread is about completely gutting attack speed, making everyone move at -40% movement speed, removing speed increase mods on boots and making every map permanent Temporal Chains or some crap like that.

Only a couple, and one of them is the forum's premier firestarter, so I'm semi-pleasantly surprised at the responses. ;p
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.
I dont do party play at all, i run my maps solo i do atziri/uber etc solo because its just too much of a mess and headache trying to do things in a party.

Thats not even taking random crashes and things like that into consideration and also assuming the party is 100% co-ordinated and not running around half killing things like a herd of stray cats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info