Bisco's Collar Gold Amulet is not working with mine

Hello, GGG developers,

Is Bisco's Collar working with skills like mine? I do not see any drop improvement while using it (item filter off). Tested with 1000+ dried lake runs while using mine skill. There are no differences with or without using

Thanks!

Regards,

Hackin
Last edited by hackin727 on Mar 27, 2017, 8:27:00 AM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 11:53:42 AM
I suppose it depends on your farming style, but since the bonuses from Bisco's only apply to magic and normal monster item drops, it is misleading to think that you will see a huge jump in drops and income.

The vast majority of loot comes from rare and unique monster kills, so even massively buffing the drop rate of normal and magic mobs only slightly increases your income.

I've tried both options with my MF character:

and I found that Bisco's produced more raw currency dropping in the form of wisdom scrolls, alts, jeweler's etc, but the rare amulet produced more rare items for the unID recipe, and thus produced more chaos overall.

I've now opted to wear the rare amulet all the time.

I suppose the "best" would be to wear Bisco's for trash and then swap to the rare every time you come across a rare enemy to kill, but this would hurt clear speed, as well as make the game less fun (inconvenient to swap).
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
But in my case, I realized that even the amount of raw currency drops do no improve. Without the influence of leaguestone (Breach, Onslaught), you merely can't see any differences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info