Is this league dead already?

Seems like it is, from my experience anyway. Half my friends list is offline and trading has come to a halt, like a switch was flipped over night. Just wondering...
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 2:33:02 PM
"
chaoticwon wrote:
Seems like it is, from my experience anyway. Half my friends list is offline and trading has come to a halt, like a switch was flipped over night. Just wondering...

Its not "dead", just that a lot of people are getting the redbull and vaseline ready for 3.0
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
Last edited by eebertay on Mar 26, 2017, 9:34:11 PM
I didn't bother with this league, mostly because Zelda came out when this one did, but also because I just can't look at act 2 three times for one character anymore. Knowing I won't have to afterwards is why I probably won't play PoE again until 3.0

After that I hope I'll play more, not having to redo act 2 three times is going to make leveling heroes so much better
Another league is dead thread lol
leagues are never dead, it's all a personal opinion.. most people play because they enjoy the game, it had very little to do with your perception of when the league is dead ( if there is such a thing)

Still having fun? play
not having fun? don't play

Poe.trade and Poe market is not what poe is for most people lol
ey
Yeah it is dead.. and has been for a while. All my guildie's and friends quit after hitting their 36/40 challenges.

Nothing else to do now.. the stones were fun for 5 minutes, then became useless.

Roll on Act 10! looking forward to it.
Most of the stones are pointless.

Everyone wants to run beyond breach perandus every time.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Most of the stones are pointless.

Everyone wants to run beyond breach perandus every time.

This

I just got some friends to play so I said fuck it and decided to go for 40/40

In 3.0 I'm probably going to lay back and play Support so why not have some fun this league
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
All of my friends are gone and I'm fucking bored -.-

Rehash garbage isn't fun.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
these threads come every league. even if the league was dead, who cares, game isn't and won't be for a long while yet
"
All of my friends are gone and I'm fucking bored -.-

Rehash garbage isn't fun.
Make new friends?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info