2.6 Belt of the Deceiver

Guys is it me or is

Better than doryani's phys?

Look how good it has gotten its really good now.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 26, 2017, 8:52:19 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2017, 8:29:06 PM
Yeah it needed a buff its allright.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
The aura probably won't be useful for all builds(due range)

However, due to its nature of being a damage taken debuff on enemy it will have more of a "more" damage character. Also will double dip poison.

Due to that it probably will also result in more leech with just a decent level of leech on your character, and it has protection from crits and so on. It's damn good.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Its sweet with reckless defenses. You want a max block zerker with no downsides? Thats all I'm saying.
Git R Dun!
Wow that belt is actually pretty good now lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Phys Doryani's Invitation isn't hard to beat anyways, all it has going for it is the %ESTR, and Stun builds aren't all that popular. *shrug*
But yes, a belt with any amount of Life and some pretty decent defences is better, yes :P

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Its sweet with reckless defenses. You want a max block zerker with no downsides? Thats all I'm saying.

Increased/Reduced always means it's a multiplier. 30% Reduced Extra Damage means unmodified monsters deal 100 + (30 * 0.7) = 121% Crit Damage. Crit Maps will suck balls too.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 26, 2017, 5:57:58 PM
It's a BiS offense belt for all melee builds.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It was mostly remarking on that everyone is still using doryani's and that it is more expensive, despite this belt being better if you can apply its bonuses.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
It was mostly remarking on that everyone is still using doryani's and that it is more expensive, despite this belt being better if you can apply its bonuses.

The most vocal parts of the community also believe that melee doesn't exist in the meta. The market probably reflects that sentiment, whether it is accurate or not.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info