RAZER zCoin paid to play. Please join them GGG.

"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Why not? GGG has worked with Razer in the past by giving us FREE footprint MTX's.

Oh right, those footprints that, just like the red alien, look like an incurable venereal disease.

Let's try and stay away from a company that thinks this was something positive. Maybe build a wall or two to make sure it stays that way.

Hello. Your English is perfect, eloquent, and incredibly inspiring to my inner grammar nazi.

Thank you for being so literate.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 18, 2017, 1:15:09 PM
I love my Razer footprints. I'm probably the only person in game that still uses them, LOL!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I still use the footprints. They pair well with the Ranger. Yes, I would love to see more ingame promotions with companies.
Last edited by BlondeKnight on Jun 11, 2017, 11:32:47 PM
I don't know. I personally feel it would cheapen the brand. I love free shit, but would rather not. Ggg shouldn't sell out.

What next, free flask skins with a can of mountain dew? Flame blast skin with any 2 large pizzas from pizza hut?
Belt effect of a plastic bubble in a 16 pack of condoms.

Lmao I may be convincing myself I like the idea.

Taco bell for a scorching ray skin, makes it shoot out your are

Energy drink gives flickerstrike skill skin.

Nike, gives swoosh footprints

Someone get marketing in here
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I love my Razer footprints. I'm probably the only person in game that still uses them, LOL!

I do, and folks who see 'em in town are always disappointed when I tell 'em that they're no longer available. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
I don't know. I personally feel it would cheapen the brand. I love free shit, but would rather not. Ggg shouldn't sell out.

What next, free flask skins with a can of mountain dew? Flame blast skin with any 2 large pizzas from pizza hut?

Pizza Blast kewl !

RedBull / Monster flask ? xD
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
"
MrJimo wrote:
"

Pizza Blast kewl !

RedBull / Monster flask ? xD

dude the red bull could give you wings!
I dont see any any key!
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

I do, and folks who see 'em in town are always disappointed when I tell 'em that they're no longer available. =^[.]^=

Yeah, I often get asked about them and it only ends with heartache because they cannot get them anymore. I think it's time GGG gives us the Razer Shield MTX!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info