Whats everyone playing in the big expansion coming up?

Like the title says, I'm just trying to get some ideas or see what everyone else is brewing :) I'm thinking of caustic arrow Scion at first.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2017, 6:42:29 AM
No idea. Any league starter that isn't Pizza Blaster for a change.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
in 3.0? Dual-wielding uzis.

If I am going to speculate I am going big.
I'm going to look at the patch notes and let myself be inspired. Something whacky always comes up.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
If curses get some love, I might attempt a 6-8 curse build with doed's scorn and of course pick occulist.
Probably my Standard characters

But if I make a new character I will probably give Doryani's Fist + Rigwald's Curse a try.

May also get inspired by patch noots as others have said; I still haven't made a Guardian, Pathfinder, or Ascendant-I-haven't-deleted, so something that fills those holes would be nice
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
ladish wrote:
in 3.0? Dual-wielding uzis.

If I am going to speculate I am going big.

Nice. Well in that case, I'll take the rail gun, myself!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
I'm currently leveling a bv bezerker (with cwdt discharge for the pretty colors) and it feels very safe at the moment (famous last words), even with my shitty hc ssf gear. If damage and survivability scale well into late game then I'll probably be doing something similar for 3.0.

The key to hc ssf seems to be finding builds that work with completely shit gear, so that is my main focus.
Probably more melee even though itll probably be nerfed for no apparent reason as per usual.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Kinda hoping one of the new skills will catch my eye.

I tried going Pizza Sticks this league, but I've played so many totem builds I just don't have it in me to stick with yet another totem character. They're definitely effective, safe and budget-friendly, but there's undeniably a wow such gameplay boredom factor that accumulates over time.

I have a Golemancer on Standard. The QoL is so good that it kills any appetite I have to play other minion builds. But the totem fatigue is quickly spreading to that character as well.

My favourite build so far was probably my Low Life Essence Drain Occultist. Not sure where she'll be balance-wise after the changes in 3.0.0. I'm guessing she'll be hit and it's just a matter of how badly. If she's still in a good place I might just recreate her in the next League.

I'm conscious that I've never gone Righteous Fire, and I think it looks cool. But when I'm so bored of totems and minions, I kind of wonder if RF might be too passive a playstyle for me right now.

So yeah - hoping for a new toy. Failing that, I dunno. I really like the idea of Slivertongue and Blight, but both of them seem terrible. If either got buffed, I'd definitely be interested. Spectral Throw might be fun I suppose. Earthquake or Ice Crash? Maybe a Frostbolt Elementalist...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info