Lalala I'm ma walk in-- OH GOD NO

HELPPPPP!

I'VE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP !!!!!
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
My guess is lightning traps some rogue exile left. In total, 3 big hits killed him. It was way to slow to be an offscreen invisible storm call, and by the total explored map it doesnt look like it weren't proyectiles fired by monsters.
I like how his oh shit reaction was to hit the quicksilver flask of all things.
Fuck the lab
I remember ZiggyD had similar glitch in some of the Breachlords fights, I even think it was lightning one.

So there are more than few bugs related to some skills not visible after reentering the map.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
The player in question said on reddit that they did not exit and re-enter the map. They were in the map the whole time.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
It is the end of the week.
If you dont buy stash tab once a week, when the timer goes out, your character dies.
"
innervation wrote:
Not convinced. You can say there are no arrows on screen, but there also isn't a trap there either.

Traps are literally invisible, whereas arrows and wand projectiles are always correctly rendered when fired.

"
innervation wrote:
Nhat the player was shocked before death doesn't rule this explanation out. The map could have lightning damage rolled, and you can see ele weakness on the player.

The player was shocked for almost four seconds after taking 6373 - 4352 = 2021 damage.
60ms base duration per 1% life, or per 63 damage:
2021 / 63 = 32.08
60 * 32.08 = 1924 milliseconds, assuming the entire hit was Lightning Damage

Even if the Hardcore player was not overcapped to account for Elemental Weakness, at best the Animated Weapons are looking at a ~33%-Lightning Hit, which would put their base Shock duration at only 640 milliseconds. I don't think Animated Weapons have 500% Increased Shock Duration.

"
innervation wrote:
You can see the very top SRS doing something where the terrain has the vertical wall, there could be a bow or wand down there.

1. Raging Spirits are hyper aggressive and target even off-screen. Only one Spirit goes down there, all the others are entirely within aggro range but are (also) idling.
2. This is the first frame after damage. Something hidden in that one-pixel corner does not have line of sight to acquire the character as a target, fire a projectile, and land a hit.
3. Odds are they wouldn't even be hit simply because the character is running perpendicular to where the alleged enemy would be.

It's not a magically hidden Animate Weapon that landed three Hits from off-screen.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
It's not a magically hidden Animate Weapon that landed three Hits from off-screen.

I died to Susara this weekend and it looked pretty much the same, Tendrils chunk you down about the same rate as seen here.

She also uses lightning warp, so could it be that she was in that corner where the SRS went then warped where the player was like 2 seconds ago.. but can she have the AOE to offscreen(and have invisible Tendrils) :/
d:-D*
Now I'm wondering, Predictive or Lockstep?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
traps and other ground effects below the horizontal plane are effectively invisible.

If a trap was placed on the stairs themselves, a good chance you will not see it. Think of ground effects in water as a more obvious example.

Reminds me of those spiders that fire lightning, and also lay black traps. if it had damage mods for lightning (and i suppose other elements) that could do it? idk about the boss itself. I dont think thats the cause.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info