A little about the 'botting epidemic' that's going on ATM

"
I find more alarming that players don't read NPC dialogue at all, it would be clear that her name reads as 'Vanya' otherwise.

you mean act4 gem and orbs vendor??

they dont have names
this game has no story

are you serious? , iam

i have NO idea whats with piety, she runs she runs, you kill her, then shes like friendly or something? i never knew whats up with that.. but meh its not endgame so i dont care

hmm in order to get me to care youd have to have like a quiz about the story that rewards exalt orbs .. or a 6link armor piece.. literally any reward smaller and i wouldnt care about the quiz
oh i guess a passive point LOL.. actually that seems like alot for a passive point.. id look up a wiki for the B C A D answers..

maybe like 4 passive points?

...eehhh id pay someone else like 5 chaos to do it for me ...

idk its something about the design of the game... like i dont know ANYTHING about the story of diablo 1 or diablo 2 beyond whats absolutely required to do the quests..
but i could talk about secret of mana, or zelda, or star ocean (a little, only played it once)
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 25, 2017, 6:45:27 PM
I think this game is maplestory clone.
"
CaoMengde wrote:
i could talk about secret of mana, or zelda, or star ocean (a little, only played it once)

Hey, I could talk about jrpgs too :)

But that's to be expected, those games revolve around a strong story (or at least the older ones had), but I've noticed you can find nice tidbits even in games that aren't story-focused. Some NPCs in PoE are fleshed out much better than is the norm in action games which makes them a bit more than a punching bag or a spotlight cat, you can feel the extra effort.

Anyway, the comment wasn't really serious. Got a relative in Australia that got fed up with correcting people and ultimately just changed her name to 'Maya' so I oouldn't resist taking a jab at it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 25, 2017, 7:42:02 PM
not main concern lolz..

maybe if you invested more in bot-prevention in stead of xbox crap this wouldn't be so out of control.
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Bluntexile wrote:
this wouldn't be so out of control.

Out of control? He just said that they silently disable trading on bot accounts to increase anti-botting efficiency. So, given what he said, all the bots in town are probably having as much impact on your economy as a broken flashlight with no battery in it has on your lighting situation.

If literally one and only one person in the US were confirmed murdered by a pink flamingo, but all your friends talk about how pink flamingos are a dangerous threat and US unemployment is rising through the roof due due to pink flamingo attacks and why isn't the government doing anything about those damned pink flamingos, is that out of control? Or is your fear out of control?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Mar 25, 2017, 8:39:16 PM
I see these bots every single instance of act 4. So much so many instances has more bots then people. There are so many its becoming comical.

If I was going by just what I see, I'd say half the player base is bots.
"
I see these bots every single instance of act 4. So much so many instances has more bots then people. There are so many its becoming comical.

once ppl get to maps though, its all staying in the hideouts, only go to town to buy desperate orbs, or maybe a gem or the stupid div cards
What does disabling trading do? So what? when they go to consolidate their daily currency take they say "oh shit I've been had - let me fire up another dozen bots on VPN" How about let them trade and ban main they trade to?

Franky Chris sounds like damage control on your part. This is main reason I'm SSF now. Who wants to trade in an environment where you competition "plays" 24/7 on dozens of accounts?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 26, 2017, 12:50:56 AM
"

Come to SSF. You wont see them. I've looked several times since this thread posted. No Tabula lioneyes to be found.
Git R Dun!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Seen a few. Lucky fuckers.

One does not simply find a Tabula, you farm aqueducts for it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info